**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Why the hell is there no distinction between Cavalier and Uncollected in Glory Store ?

the_eradicatorthe_eradicator Posts: 344 ★★★
edited November 2020 in Suggestions and Requests
You are telling me that I have to force rank up a 6* to rank 3 for no reason just to get the thronebreaker title even though I have trash 6* champs and only then I am eligible to get that upgrade in the glory store. I am not complaining about the requirements for thronebreaker, but can you please buff the glory store for cavalier players please. There is a lot of difference between uncollected and cavalier , but still cavalier receiving the same as uncollected makes no sense .Please look into this.
Do not put uncollected and cavalier in the same glory store bracket.
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    they are probably gonna nerf the uncollected store and call it a difference before they buff the cav store... it is good enough
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Moot4Life said:

they are probably gonna nerf the uncollected store and call it a difference before they buff the cav store... it is good enough

they dont get this. Games like this have a quota for how much resources they will give out over x amount of time, to get players where they want them to be at a set time. They are always more likely to give less than they are to give more. Players such as this dont understand that.
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    Kerneas said:

While I agree with what @Lormif said, I gotta reask the question: why is there no diffwrwnce in glory stores between 5.2 and 6.4+? There is a big account progression between getting UC and Thronebreaker, so it would make sense to put sth between them.

UC is done by maxed 4*s
    Breaker of Thrones is done by maxed 5*s.

That's a huge account priorities shift

The difference comes in the rank, milestone and map rewards
  • MeebletonMeebleton Posts: 552 ★★★
    edited November 2020
    Voltolos said:

Kerneas said:

While I agree with what @Lormif said, I gotta reask the question: why is there no diffwrwnce in glory stores between 5.2 and 6.4+? There is a big account progression between getting UC and Thronebreaker, so it would make sense to put sth between them.

UC is done by maxed 4*s

The difference comes in the rank, milestone and map rewards
    Not necessarily, I did map 5 when I was freshly uncollected. I've completed act 6 now and still do Map 5, don't have the time for Map 6/7. So the rewards are going to be close to the same, the only difference is that my prestige is much higher now which is giving me slightly better rewards.
  • the_eradicatorthe_eradicator Posts: 344 ★★★
    Kerneas said:

UC is done by maxed 4*s

So you telling me cavaliers don't have maxed 5*s ? We have plenty maxed 5*s and 6* rank 2s , but not a worthy 6* rank 3 so until we work towards thronebreaker and get lucky and pull something good , we gotta make do with rewards equivalent to uncollected ?

Kerneas said:

While I agree with what said, I gotta reask the question: why is there no diffwrwnce in glory stores between 5.2 and 6.4+? There is a big account progression between getting UC and Thronebreaker, so it would make sense to put sth between them.

UC is done by maxed 4*s

So you telling me cavaliers don't have maxed 5*s ? We have plenty maxed 5*s and 6* rank 2s , but not a worthy 6* rank 3 so until we work towards thronebreaker and get lucky and pull something good , we gotta make do with rewards equivalent to uncollected ?
    Bah, you are overly dramatic. It is actually that uncollected get rewards equivalent to cav, not the other way around.
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020
    Poorly thought out update. Beating 5.2 is not equal to beating 6.1 (much less clearing act 6 and just not having a full t5cc). I dont care about the extra that Thronebreakers are getting - they've earned it based on the new requirements. But in the same way stores like Fixit's Shop and so on are tiered, there should be clear separation between UC and Cav in the glory store.

Cav EQ was brought in to differentiate the wide array of cavaliers... but now we've been lumped in with Uncollected in a key game resource. That makes little sense (apart from wanting ppl to spend to get t5cc).
    Cavaliers did not complain for better rewards before cos that was the highest cap. I understand there must be a distinction between TB and Cav but how about buffing cav to help players work towards TB ? I am not saying give us T5cc , but no buffs at all to the other glory story items (which usually happens with each new AQ season introduction).
    Bugmat78 said:

Poorly thought out update. Beating 5.2 is not equal to beating 6.1 (much less clearing act 6 and just not having a full t5cc).

Cav EQ was brought in to differentiate the wide array of cavaliers... but now we've been lumped in with Uncollected in a key game resource. That makes little sense (apart from wanting ppl to spend to get t5cc).

They have always been lumped together in the glory store, stop acting like this is something new.
    Bugmat78 said:

Poorly thought out update. Beating 5.2 is not equal to beating 6.1 (much less clearing act 6 and just not having a full t5cc). I dont care about the extra that Thronebreakers are getting - they've earned it based on the new requirements. But in the same way stores like Fixit's Shop and so on are tiered, there should be clear separation between UC and Cav in the glory store.

Thank you for understanding which is exactly my point.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★

I dont see why youre complaining. It has always been this way, and now that you arent getting the best rewards you’re complaining. Its just like conquerers and provens have the same.

That’s not the same comparison as UC to Cavalier. While I don’t think the glory store should be changed, that’s not really a valid point.
    And why is that? Act 4 is a decent step up from act 3 and Act 6 is a decent amount ahead of UC.

Bugmat78 said:

And your point still makes absolutely no sense.
    Lormif said:

Bugmat78 said:

Poorly thought out update. Beating 5.2 is not equal to beating 6.1 (much less clearing act 6 and just not having a full t5cc).

They have always been lumped together in the glory store, stop acting like this is something new.
    Well its different now cos there is a new higher cap available. And Cavs must be definitely getting more than uncollected now more than ever. I am not gonna keep asking kabam for more if we were the highest cap (Cavalier ) which is in the past, now I am asking if its possible to buff it as a new cap is available. I guess it was good for uncollected that they were in the same bracket in the glory store. But now it is time for a buff to the cavalier side atleast.
    Lormif said:

Bugmat78 said:

And your point still makes absolutely no sense.
    No point talking back to a wall I guess.

Lormif said:

Bugmat78 said:

Well its different now cos there is a new higher cap available. And Cavs must be definitely getting more than uncollected now more than ever. I am not gonna keep asking kabam for more if we were the highest cap (Cavalier ) which is in the past, now I am asking if its possible to buff it as a new cap is available. I guess it was good for uncollected that they were in the same bracket in the glory store. But now it is time for a buff to the cavalier side atleast.
    Ahh, it wass ok THEN, but not ok NOW, because of some arbitrary cap, which has no bearing what so every on being lumpted together, because you know uncollected and cavs, and even TBs can all do the exact same AQ map, and get the exact same rewards.. They wont buff your rewards they will create another tier below it and put uncollected there. As I have already pointed out they have goals where where they want you to be after x amount of time.
  • DigletGamingDigletGaming Posts: 849 ★★★★
    December 3. Wait for that. The glory store will be buffed. Its like that moment in that movie ALEXANDER HAMILTON where its like Just you wait! Ya know. MASSIVE BUFFS ALL AROUND THE GLORY STORE
    I ain't even gonna quote anymore. Buffs now more than ever is more necessary for Cavalier and the cap is not an arbitrary one . It's a very well defined one and relies heavily on RNG more than skill -that is ThroneBreaker. Everyone expected a buff to happen now that's it and the Cavalier title has different layers in it, there are players with around 20+ rank 5 5* and 5-6 6* r2s and yet no 6* r3 to rank up. Just cos these T5cc are so hard to come by and also again randomness involved in the class you get. Just too much , least they could have done was buff maybe the t5b and t2 alpha amounts or lower prices in the Cav shop.

December 3. Wait for that. The glory store will be buffed. Its like that moment in that movie ALEXANDER HAMILTON where its like Just you wait! Ya know. MASSIVE BUFFS ALL AROUND THE GLORY STORE

Lets hope it does. Maybe got like a 0.001% chance of that happening lol.

I ain't even gonna quote anymore. Buffs now more than ever is more necessary for Cavalier and the cap is not an arbitrary one . It's a very well defined one and relies heavily on RNG more than skill -that is ThroneBreaker. Everyone expected a buff to happen now that's it and the Cavalier title has different layers in it, there are players with around 20+ rank 5 5* and 5-6 6* r2s and yet no 6* r3 to rank up. Just cos these T5cc are so hard to come by and also again randomness involved in the class you get. Just too much , least they could have done was buff maybe the t5b and t2 alpha amounts or lower prices in the Cav shop.

t5cc is not that hard to come by, and if they made it just like 1 a month there would be no point in thronebreaker at all.
  • Charlie21540Charlie21540 Posts: 925 ★★★★
    Man the forums are gonna be intense when book 2 comes out in full next year and there's another title to obtain
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★

Man the forums are gonna be intense when book 2 comes out in full next year and there's another title to obtain

They should get permission to use the title “Whale Milker”.