**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Give tier 5 class catalyst more unpayed selectability!

DarkSoulDLXDarkSoulDLX Posts: 676 ★★★
edited November 2020 in Suggestions and Requests

This video depicts the truth of what is happening to tier 5 class catalysts at the moment...
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• endryuendryu Posts: 66
    just wait pal, i my self got only 2 together, if i explore abbyss i will get 2 more

you need top ally, plat2 atleast or invest money to get them more

rank3 are rare, remember when rank5 opened for 5 stars, it was the same story and look how easy its now to get 5 star r5
  • DarkSoulDLXDarkSoulDLX Posts: 676 ★★★
    endryu said:

just wait pal, i my self got only 2 together, if i explore abbyss i will get 2 more

rank3 are rare, remember when rank5 opened for 5 stars, it was the same story and look how easy its now to get 5 star r5

I am not particularly fighting for this incentive - I am just making sure people are informed
    endryu said:

I also believe ever since the meta shifted to 6 star rank 3 we have been stuck there longer preventing the game from progressing I am not saying that's a bad thing but it just doesn't feel entirely right
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    if you wanna spend almost 100 pounds for 20% of a t5cc, be my guest lol.

But you spend and you get ahead. That’s how this game works.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

endryu said:

I also believe ever since the meta shifted to 6 star rank 3 we have been stuck there longer preventing the game from progressing I am not saying that's a bad thing but it just doesn't feel entirely right
    The meta has not shifted there yet, the difference between a max 5* and a 6r3 is nit that great, and even in the plats still seeing largely 5*s on defense, also no content is out that in anyway needs them.
    Lormif said:

endryu said:

The meta has not shifted there yet, the difference between a max 5* and a 6r3 is nit that great, and even in the plats still seeing largely 5*s on defense, also no content is out that in anyway needs them.
    I thought we would be at a 6 star rank 3 meta by now - well I guess we aren't then
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Lormif said:

endryu said:

I thought we would be at a 6 star rank 3 meta by now - well I guess we aren't then
    You don’t get to “meta” until they are at least very common or required for some aspect of the game
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★

Lormif said:

endryu said:

With the way act 7 is turning out, 6 star rank 3 won't be the meta for a long time.
    Lormif said:

Lormif said:

endryu said:

You don’t get to “meta” until they are at least very common or required for some aspect of the game
    The recommended rating of act 6 well exceeds the capabilities of 5 stars
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

endryu said:

The recommended rating of act 6 well exceeds the capabilities of 5 stars
    LOL recommended rating is 9,999,999,999. People did it with 4* starlords back in the day. Recommended ratings mean jack squat.
  • HI_guys said:

Breaking News! Spending in f2p games speeds up getting the things you want! Ground breaking news here! Completely new found information!

No one cares. It's Kabam who comes up with "destroy the game economy" and then proceed to just give these away a ton

NB I give jackshot about T5CC right now
    This. They talk about not breaking game economy then 4th of july and cyber weekend exists.