**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Need advise for my first R5 5*****

SoulRyderSoulRyder Posts: 22
edited November 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I have dubbed 5*R4 blade and dubbed 5*R4 Hyprion and i have my first R5 materials, so need advise

Need advise for my first R5 5***** 42 votes

Blade
4%
Ab_SamadLuke9523 2 votes
Hypriyon
95%
Jank39kfd2010Hammerbro_64BrokenReferenceTheHoodedDormammuAlbi⁴7²00⁴GhostboytjieRockyshockyQuattrucciMorpheus_123THEBOSS2244Kill_GreyEtjamaSarvanga1_DarkDuelistBonzodavidMikusik1RenaxqqPrakhar_82 40 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• StoNerdStoNerd Posts: 179
    Hypriyon
    Do Hyperion, he is insane and don't even need synergies. You just need couple of heavies to ramp up. I r5'd mine few weeks back, he clears the entire lane himself, highly useful in act6.
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    Hypriyon
    From a pure progression view I would say Hyperion. Eventhou Blade is still very good for act 5.
    But the most important question is. Who do you use most. And who do you enjoy playing the most. That should be your first rank 5.
  • SoulRyderSoulRyder Posts: 22
    edited November 2020

From a pure progression view I would say Hyperion. Eventhou Blade is still very good for act 5.
    But the most important question is. Who do you use most. And who do you enjoy playing the most. That should be your first rank 5.

I really enjoy when using hyperion, but in some places need blade synergies that's why i got confused. And i complete Act5 also half of the way in Act5 exploration
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Hypriyon
    Hyperion all the way to the gate.
  • kfd2010kfd2010 Posts: 423 ★★
    edited November 2020
    Hypriyon
    A year ago, I'd probably click on Blade no doubt. And he's great.

But he's more synergy dependent and doesn't feel as baller as he used to. He really needs to be awakened to get the real benefit (the superb healing) and the Ghost Rider synergy to open him up more.

Hype is a beat right out of the crystal. Poison immune. Insane damage against anyone. Consistent power gain. There's a little regeneration you can tap into if you need it. Plus he doesn't need synergies and doesn't need his awakened ability.

My vote hands down
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Hypriyon
    I’m not the biggest Hyperion fan but don’t rank 5 blade. It’s a bad idea and he’s outdated now.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Hypriyon

I was only recently able to get Hyperion as a 5-Star but have been enjoying him. Having that consistent Power Gain has helped me to keep being able to launch specials consistently, even when my opponent is playing defensively or when I'm on a lane that makes it difficult to land basic combos consistently. He's also been consistently helpful for me against Buffed Up and Diss Track nodes, though that might not be a concern for everyone at the moment. Plus if your Alliance competes in AW, he can still be good defender, depending on what tier you're at.

Hyperion gang 🤜🏾🤛🏻
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,196 ★★★★★
    Hypriyon
    Poor blade 0/28 for him
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Hypriyon
    Somebody give that blade a vote.