**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What should I buy from the gamma store? Please read the description before voting

Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
I got cav a few weeks ago and I’m really close to cleaning out the gamma store of all the stuff my account currently needs. I’m trying to decide if I should buy the 2% t5cc with the extra gamma I end up with or the 5* sig stone crystals. I assume most people are going to say t5cc but there are multiple champions I have that I’d like to get to max sig at some point. So the question is should I buy the 2% t5cc to invest for the future or should I buy the 5* sig stone crystals to increase the sig of the 5*s I have that need it? I’ll only end up with enough gamma at the end of the month to buy one. Thanks.

What should I buy from the gamma store? Please read the description before voting 36 votes

Invest for the future and buy the 2% t5cc
19%
Moot4LifeMegaGalacticheartbreakid_22Z2f6hQCharlie21540Black_SwanHusain_b128 7 votes
Buy the sig stone crystals to max sig your champions faster
80%
heruheru511Osfan8BrokenTheHoodedDormammuDRTOLmaoXva23shivam1Thicco_ModeSkillful_starHassamaMamaMasterpuffOmedennErocksFluffy_pawsJragonMaster170AmnetiesTrashPanda12PuttPuttKabl 29 votes

Comments

• Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Depends on who what champions you have, if you have a 5 star Aegon or Omega and lack sigs then maybe go for that. I think there are 5 available T5CC crystals each being 2% of a random class. You’d have to hit the lottery to get 10% of the same class, so your not missing out on too too much, especially if your a fresh cav because you’ll still be quite far away from thronebreaker/6.4.
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    Invest for the future and buy the 2% t5cc
    personally i would invest in the t5cc crystals
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,612 ★★★★★
    For me I have yet to get a 6* that is even worthy of rank 2 so getting t5cc is the least of my concerns. Like yeah maybe it'd be good to invest for the future but personally I'd rather invest in what I have now and when the time comes where I finally get a good 6* champ then I'll focus more on t5cc. So that's how I see it, it really does depend on your champs.
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    I always think its better to go for resources that'll help you straight away than to go coir resources that could potentially help you months down the line
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Save for 1* collector
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Quite depends on roster, but if you just got cav a few weeks ago, no need to focus on t5cc now, get variants done first and finish act 6.