**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What would you rate agent venom from a scale 1 to 10?

Ghost12Ghost12 Posts: 604 ★★★

Comments

• Ghost12Ghost12 Posts: 604 ★★★
    I've had this champ for a while but just curios of what people think about him besides defense lol
    Osfan8 said:

I’d give him a 4 or 5. He’s ok.

Thx for the opinion I agree men he needs a buff especially on his l3, l1 and much more

Probably a 3-4. He’s a decent defender with his shrug off and if he has an unblockable sp1 node. I think he’s a good candidate for an update. Kabam is doing 4 buffs a month and said they considered him for a buff (in ebony maws patch notes). He may get a buff so you can hope for that

Oh wow for real can you post a picture of that or where is the thing at?

Probably a 3-4. He’s a decent defender with his shrug off and if he has an unblockable sp1 node. I think he’s a good candidate for an update. Kabam is doing 4 buffs a month and said they considered him for a buff (in ebony maws patch notes). He may get a buff so you can hope for that

Also thx men again for that 👌
    edited November 2020
    Osfan8 said:

Not every ok champ needs a buff. I’d bet he’s far down the list behind a lot of garbage tier champs. That said, I didn’t think Gambit was among the worst champs in the game and he got buffed.

I agree but he needs to be more than just a defender heck half of the champs need that, not all characters have to be good but they have to be at least usable in a way where we can have fun and there usable. agent venom and moonknight are some of my favorite characters heck I'm even gonna rank moonknight the character thats not good to rank 4 and eventually 5 because I got faith in kabbam that they will buff him and make him good and same goes for agent venom they both deserve to be at least somewhat usable instead of just being defenders 🤷‍♂️.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,052 ★★★★★
    I'd say 3-4. Not as bad as karnak, but nothing special about him. Even his description is incomplete
    edited November 2020
    Aleor said:

I'd say 3-4. Not as bad as karnak, but nothing special about him. Even his description is incomplete

Yeah Karnak needs a huge buff heck his even suppose to be better than Corvous and plz no one attack me but the guy having the ability to find the weakness of most people he again should be dealing more damage than what his dealing. What part also is incomplete of his description just curios🤔(agent venom)
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    3, I've got him as a 6* and duped 5*. He's got potential, but his character design was extremely badly executed.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    In the current game 3 or 4. When I was first playing in 2016 he was one of my main path clears
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,052 ★★★★★
    Ghost12 said:

Aleor said:

Yeah Karnak needs a huge buff heck his even suppose to be better than Corvous and plz no one attack me but the guy having the ability to find the weakness of most people he again should be dealing more damage than what his dealing. What part also is incomplete of his description just curios🤔(agent venom)
    Just checked it, seems better then I remember it, lol. Yet I'm not sure how sp3 25% increased bleed chance works. Like does it stack? Is it flat 25% or 25% of original chance?
  • Drax_ReflexologistDrax_Reflexologist Posts: 120 ★★
    4 or 5....I've always liked his gameplay and special animations. Not the first thing you want to hear, I know....I enjoy using him during the 3 day Guardian usage event. A little DOT and Tenacity help too.... not a game breaker, but hopefully you get lucky with a buff sometime soon.
  • Aykut_TAykut_T Posts: 39
    3/10
    Etki temizlediğinde pasif +%? saldırı kazanır. Özel saldırılar, kanama ve yakma %100 olur. Buna benzer küçük yenilikler olursa 7/10 diyebilirim.
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    edited November 2020
    He would gain a solid 3 from me
    Aleor said:

Ghost12 said:

Aleor said:

Just checked it, seems better then I remember it, lol. Yet I'm not sure how sp3 25% increased bleed chance works. Like does it stack? Is it flat 25% or 25% of original chance?
    The bleed that applies is one and I don't know the damage but it doesn't do well and it has 90% chance to apply bleed
    Aleor said:

Ghost12 said:

Aleor said:

If I remember lol
  • Superchampion_Superchampion_ Posts: 172 ★★★

Here’s the screenshot from ebony maws patch notes back in February. Agent venom is a potential buff candidate. When it will be and what it will look like are the real questions
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    4 that bleed on the sp1 is juicy. And okay evade counter. Nothing much else.
  • LyingninjaLyingninja Posts: 182
    2 i guess ...i kinda hate him

Here’s the screenshot from ebony maws patch notes back in February. Agent venom is a potential buff candidate. When it will be and what it will look like are the real questions

Thx men I'm hype to see agent going crazy!!!!