**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What should I buy from the gamma store? Please read the description before voting

Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
I got cav a few weeks ago and I’m really close to cleaning out the gamma store of all the stuff my account currently needs. I’m trying to decide if I should buy the 2% t5cc with the extra gamma I end up with or the 5* sig stone crystals. I assume most people are going to say t5cc but there are multiple champions I have that I’d like to get to max sig at some point. So the question is should I buy the 2% t5cc to invest for the future or should I buy the 5* sig stone crystals to increase the sig of the 5*s I have that need it? I’ll only end up with enough gamma at the end of the month to buy one. Thanks.

What should I buy from the gamma store? Please read the description before voting 36 votes

Invest for the future and buy the 2% t5cc
19%
Moot4LifeMegaGalacticheartbreakid_22Z2f6hQCharlie21540Black_SwanHusain_b128 7 votes
Buy the sig stone crystals to max sig your champions faster
80%
heruheru511Osfan8BrokenTheHoodedDormammuDRTOLmaoXva23shivam1Thicco_ModeSkillful_starHassamaMamaMasterpuffOmedennErocksFluffy_pawsJragonMaster170AmnetiesTrashPanda12PuttPuttKabl 29 votes

Comments

• Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Depends on who what champions you have, if you have a 5 star Aegon or Omega and lack sigs then maybe go for that. I think there are 5 available T5CC crystals each being 2% of a random class. You’d have to hit the lottery to get 10% of the same class, so your not missing out on too too much, especially if your a fresh cav because you’ll still be quite far away from thronebreaker/6.4.
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    Invest for the future and buy the 2% t5cc
    personally i would invest in the t5cc crystals
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
    For me I have yet to get a 6* that is even worthy of rank 2 so getting t5cc is the least of my concerns. Like yeah maybe it'd be good to invest for the future but personally I'd rather invest in what I have now and when the time comes where I finally get a good 6* champ then I'll focus more on t5cc. So that's how I see it, it really does depend on your champs.
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    I always think its better to go for resources that'll help you straight away than to go coir resources that could potentially help you months down the line
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Save for 1* collector
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Quite depends on roster, but if you just got cav a few weeks ago, no need to focus on t5cc now, get variants done first and finish act 6.