**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5* Colossus vs. Archangel

yabadagayabadaga Posts: 42
edited November 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Hi guys i am wondernig who should i start ranking up? Curently both are unawakend and who would be more worthy of awakening gem? I do have R5 red mags awakend, R4 X-23 unawakend and R3 Psylock awakend as my mutants. Thanks for the tips.

5* Colossus vs. Archangel 38 votes

Colossus (unawakend)
52%
Kamikaze_TurtleBuckyBruhThatOneMasterGamerKevanproGLuke9523Hector_1475EtjamaSarvanga1_Přìņče01IronGladiator22Charlie21540MadTing123SaltE_Wenis69AmnetiesStoNerdWill3808SazedNuclearOrk[Deleted User]MAGW 20 votes
Archangel (unawakend)
47%
SoulRyderRookiieRockypantherxKill_GreyRenaxqqMaxLeeChikelFluffy_pawsChuckD05KAYDATrashPanda12ABOMBCrcrcrcPrimerprime5GardenerMADTITAN1234Scarcity27tofuシ 18 votes

Comments

• MadTing123MadTing123 Posts: 118
    Colossus (unawakend)
    I had to go with colossus for this one....his damage is just too good, and archangel has many instances where the opponent will be immune to either bleed or poison
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Archangel (unawakend)
    Archangel is probably more worthy of an awakening.
  • StoNerdStoNerd Posts: 179
    Colossus (unawakend)
    Awakened AA will be fine even at r4. But Colossus will be a beast at r5 even without dupe. He has way more utility and helpful in endgame content
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Colossus (unawakend)
    I was planning on voting archangel because neither were awakened but now that you said you have an awakening gem definitely go colossus
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Colossus (unawakend)
    Didn't see you had an AG. I'd awaken and rank up AA.
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    Colossus (unawakend)
    Oh, I didn't see you had an AG. Archangel can shut all sorts of nodes off.
  • MAGWMAGW Posts: 24
    Colossus (unawakend)
    Lmao, I didn't see u had an ag either, AA has so much utility with his awakening.
  • TrashPanda12TrashPanda12 Posts: 531 ★★★
    Archangel (unawakend)
    AA if you use the gem on him, which you should.
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    Archangel (unawakend)
    Looks like many people chose collussos forgetting the OP had a AG
  • ChuckD05ChuckD05 Posts: 173
    Archangel (unawakend)
    Man that’s tough. Colususs for immunities and damaage and AA for help on hard nodes / regen-off.

Can’t go wrong tho. Maybe awaken AA BUT r5 colossus. Get damaage and tankyness and then sick AA utility when u need it.
  • ABOMBABOMB Posts: 564 ★★★
    Archangel (unawakend)
    Man still waiting to land that silver badazz from a 5* or 6* crystal..
    Voted AA because he's so awesome in himself, and because I don't have Colossus yet!lol
  • C_Trooper88C_Trooper88 Posts: 80
    Do you have any other champs to cover bleed and incinerate nodes? If yes, go Archangel. If no, go Colossus
  • yabadagayabadaga Posts: 42

Do you have any other champs to cover bleed and incinerate nodes? If yes, go Archangel. If no, go Colossus

i have gully99, warlock and dormmamu for bleed, but nothnig for incinerate