**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Battlechip cash in question

Burrito2525Burrito2525 Posts: 501 ★★★
edited November 2020 in Strategy and Tips
So I have about 2M battleships. Gonna open them for cyber weekend. What is better UC crystals or the regular ones?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Drax_ReflexologistDrax_Reflexologist Posts: 120 ★★
    edited November 2020
    I opened about 2.5 million a few months back and got around 4500 units opening the normal ones. Honestly the deciding factor was not wanting to get a full energy refill for 1 UC crystal versus 10 tries of regular crystals.

If you search the old threads there's a great (long) write up someone did on the odds of both crystals.

Good luck.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    yeah they have the same rates overall, but uc is more "risky" but can get a bigger payoff
  • Burrito2525Burrito2525 Posts: 501 ★★★
    Maybe I’ll a 1m each
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    500k of each, spend the mil on whichever gives better. beat the system gg ez no re(match)
  • shivam1shivam1 Posts: 87
    I would say open basic one they gives better chances at units
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★

So I have about 2M battleships. Gonna open them for cyber weekend. What is better UC crystals or the regular ones?

Maybe this will help..
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccB6q8HvtGs&list=PLB3Nt78WzuGL91eRzv2KN3T1RvUNgjjCG&index=2
  • Burrito2525Burrito2525 Posts: 501 ★★★
    Thanks for that ^ very insightful

any rumors of the next gold boost event? Where you get 20% extra or whatever?
  • PsychoakumaPsychoakuma Posts: 564 ★★

its usually around xmas time (week or two beforehand), to encourage people on holiday to grind arenas etc
  • K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    edited November 2020

If I want to be optimistic, there may be something at earliest between Christmas and New Year.
    More likely you might see something for Chinese New Year at the end of January.
    Most likely, not for a while. Last one we had was end of August so not really that long ago for an event like this. It's seems like the Summoner Appreciation calendar that we get in the Summer seems to be here to stay and they tie the boost event into that now.