**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

5* Colossus vs. Archangel

yabadagayabadaga Posts: 42
edited November 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Hi guys i am wondernig who should i start ranking up? Curently both are unawakend and who would be more worthy of awakening gem? I do have R5 red mags awakend, R4 X-23 unawakend and R3 Psylock awakend as my mutants. Thanks for the tips.

5* Colossus vs. Archangel 38 votes

Colossus (unawakend)
52%
Kamikaze_TurtleBuckyBruhThatOneMasterGamerKevanproGLuke9523Hector_1475EtjamaSarvanga1_Přìņče01IronGladiator22Charlie21540MadTing123SaltE_Wenis69AmnetiesStoNerdWill3808SazedNuclearOrk[Deleted User]MAGW 20 votes
Archangel (unawakend)
47%
SoulRyderRookiieRockypantherxKill_GreyRenaxqqMaxLeeChikelFluffy_pawsChuckD05KAYDATrashPanda12ABOMBCrcrcrcPrimerprime5GardenerMADTITAN1234Scarcity27tofuシ 18 votes

Comments

• MadTing123MadTing123 Posts: 118
    Colossus (unawakend)
    I had to go with colossus for this one....his damage is just too good, and archangel has many instances where the opponent will be immune to either bleed or poison
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Archangel (unawakend)
    Archangel is probably more worthy of an awakening.
  • StoNerdStoNerd Posts: 179
    Colossus (unawakend)
    Awakened AA will be fine even at r4. But Colossus will be a beast at r5 even without dupe. He has way more utility and helpful in endgame content
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Colossus (unawakend)
    I was planning on voting archangel because neither were awakened but now that you said you have an awakening gem definitely go colossus
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Colossus (unawakend)
    Didn't see you had an AG. I'd awaken and rank up AA.
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,975 ★★★★
    Colossus (unawakend)
    Oh, I didn't see you had an AG. Archangel can shut all sorts of nodes off.
  • MAGWMAGW Posts: 24
    Colossus (unawakend)
    Lmao, I didn't see u had an ag either, AA has so much utility with his awakening.
  • TrashPanda12TrashPanda12 Posts: 531 ★★★
    Archangel (unawakend)
    AA if you use the gem on him, which you should.
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    Archangel (unawakend)
    Looks like many people chose collussos forgetting the OP had a AG
  • ChuckD05ChuckD05 Posts: 170
    Archangel (unawakend)
    Man that’s tough. Colususs for immunities and damaage and AA for help on hard nodes / regen-off.

Can’t go wrong tho. Maybe awaken AA BUT r5 colossus. Get damaage and tankyness and then sick AA utility when u need it.
  • ABOMBABOMB Posts: 564 ★★★
    Archangel (unawakend)
    Man still waiting to land that silver badazz from a 5* or 6* crystal..
    Voted AA because he's so awesome in himself, and because I don't have Colossus yet!lol
  • C_Trooper88C_Trooper88 Posts: 80
    Do you have any other champs to cover bleed and incinerate nodes? If yes, go Archangel. If no, go Colossus
  • yabadagayabadaga Posts: 42

Do you have any other champs to cover bleed and incinerate nodes? If yes, go Archangel. If no, go Colossus

i have gully99, warlock and dormmamu for bleed, but nothnig for incinerate