**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

[Android] Lag, Crashing and Performance Investigation

Comments

• CRYO_88CRYO_88 Posts: 57
    In game name:Kool8632
    Device and model: Samsung s10+
    Cellular or wifi: Cellular
    Game version: 29.0.0
    Issues i have full signal every other app works fine but this one takes 30 minutes to log in a additional 10 to claim anything and another 15 to open a crystal and any fights just time me out
  • Saurav_1206Saurav_1206 Posts: 1
    edited November 2020
    In game name: Saurav 1206
    Device and model: Samsung Galaxy M31
    Network: Wi-Fi
    Version 29.0.0
    Issue-
    1.Dropped input and gameplay lag. My network speed is 150 mbps with full bar . The game lags between fights, There are instances where i am unable to move or block and end up getting clapped. Also my blocks and parries do not work. one such example is : Whenever colossus performs a well timed block he gains an armor up buff. When i perform a well timed block/parry armor up buff gets activated but the defender doesn't get stunned.
    2.Dropped inputs: There are certain situations where I hold block and the block doesn't register and instead I get combo'd.
    It will be appreciated if this issue is fixed soon as i had to use a lot of items on getting certain fights done. Thanks
  • jdrum663jdrum663 Posts: 551 ★★
    My game is ignoring inputs or it's taking several taps to initiate one move. Even when it rarely recognizes an input it is very slow in taking any action. Of course the AI has no problems and I'm getting wrecked in most fights.
  • In game name: makemlook
    Device and model: Samsung s10+
    Cellular or wifi: Cellular T-mobile
    Game version: 29.0.0
    Issues: i have full signal every other app works fine but this one takes 30 minutes, once game loads and I'm able to select anything the game freezes and shows signal icon but full bars and 4g lite active. All other games and apps work perfectly. Please help me since my alliance does depend on me for clearing paths.
    Note: T-mobile has reset my network, changed my sim card, master reset my phone and gave me a replacement phone. Issue is only apparent on mobile network
  • HumVB52HumVB52 Posts: 1
    In-Game Name: mv52
    Device and Model: Samsung Note 10 Plus
    Device Operating System: Android 10
    Cellular or WiFi: Cellular Data, Tmobile
    Game Version Installed: 28.0.0
    Game Mode: All. I cannot login. If I am able to login I might be lucky to play for 5 minutes in a span of 4 hours. Over 3 hours of trying to get in.
  • I cant log in to my Google account its getting me mad cause I can sign in to the kabam account where I have nothing but I cant log in with my Google account
  • I made this kabam account to complain about how they suck
  • Why doesn't it give me the option to chose from my 3 Google accounts I only use one but it should ask which one to choose
  • Ron12Ron12 Posts: 5
    In-Game Name: Spider-Mae
    Device and Model: Samsung Galaxy J7 prime
    Device Operating System: Android 8.1.0
    Cellular or WiFi: Only when I'm using WiFi
    Game Version Installed: 29.0.0
    Game Mode: All
    Description of the Issue: I can't log in when using WiFi and take hours to get in again, but I can use other apps and the connection is fine, it's the game.
  • Chadpool1Chadpool1 Posts: 348
    edited November 2020
    Chadpool1
    iPhone 8
    When on cellular data it doesn’t want to load
    Have contacted Sprint and done everything to trouble shoot. Everything is fine in their end.
    Also kicks me out of fights
    I also went into a battle in War. Took a while to load and when fight started it said time out and kicked me. Went back in and health was not taken thanks goodness but not sure if it counted as a death.
  • hk_mk417hk_mk417 Posts: 35
    I remember when I could play without having to connect to wifi. Those were good times.

• TBKlannTBKlann Posts: 68
    -Game Name: TBKlann
    Device and Model: Galaxy Note 9
    Device Operating System: android 10, one ui 2.5
    Cellular or WiFi: both
    Game Version Installed: latest
    Game Mode: All
    Description of the Issue: long load times, game freezes. Spins at log in screen.
  • AletsDAletsD Posts: 6
    In-Game Name: LexMapache
    Device and Model: Motorola MotoG8 Power Lite / Huawei MediaPad Tab3
    Device Operating System: Android 10.0 / 7.0
    Cellular or WiFi: Wifi
    Game Version Installed: 29.0.0
    Game Mode: Alliance Quest
    Description of the Issue: AQ fights load too slow, sometimes the game returns to AQ map leaving my champs with 50% of their current hp.
    Hope you can fix this soon, it's very stressful
  • kgrobinskgrobins Posts: 16
    AQ and AW ends soon and here we go again.

• Scratchmaster23Scratchmaster23 Posts: 165 ★★
    Game is a complete joke in its present state and the controls are embarrassing, nothing works as it should (when attacking or trying to evade/parry/block) and screen jumps/jitters during fights in any content and totally fed up with being hit whilst in mid combo or whilst firing sp's but it all seems s even worse in any alli EVENT.
    IS THIS THE END OF MCOC 😔😔
    Controls have been shocking for months & months and gets worse every update, when will the game be taken down for a complete overhaul, why not take a months grace and don't add anything new just fix all the issues that all the summoners are talking about constantly so we can enjoy the game again as we used to.
  • ImthatguyImthatguy Posts: 10
    IMTHATGUY
    Galaxy S10+
    Android Version 10
    Both but its at its worst without wifi
    Every mode.
    If I dont have wifi, the game will not load. It just spins and says no signal no matter how long I wait and even If I am outside with no obstructions. Yet every other app works just fine. Below are two pictures, one showing the loading screen saying i have no signal, but at the top it shows I have full signal on my phone. The second is of me watching a YouTube video while it says I have no signal, further showing it is not my phone or service.

• cur53dcur53d Posts: 288 ★★
    cur53d
    Samsung Galaxy S9
    Android 10
    App version 29.0.0
    The game is unplayable on cellular data. It freezes every time I click on anything. I can only play on wifi. This has been going on for weeks. Please fix it or at least give us an update.
  • NickSDCNickSDC Posts: 32
    In-Game Name: NickSDC
    Device and Model: OnePlus 7 Pro
    Device Operating System: 10
    Cellular or WiFi: Cell, T-Mobile
    Game Version Installed: 29.0.0
    Description of the Issue: Intermittent 30-90 second load times for fights in AW/AQ/Quest, claiming items in mail, claiming crystal, load screens for all content (aq/aq/arena/quest)

It's borderline unplayable. Skipping so much content this month.
  • Harry_123Harry_123 Posts: 39
    In-Game Name: .harry.~93
    Device and Model: OnePlus 7t
    Device Operating System: 10
    Cellular or WiFi: WiFi
    Game Version Installed: 25.0
    Game Mode: Alliance war
    Discription of issue: while fighting blade wid my colossus, charging heavy attacks done successful, but immediately my colossus lagged showing net issue , but I was using hight speed wifi internet, immediately after 7-8 successful attacks by blade he used sp3 and stunned me, and sooner my colossus died.. this issue happening in alliance war 3rd time in a month, which leads to defeat of our alliance.. it's frustrating
  • StarScarStarScar Posts: 1
    In-Game Name: StarScar
    Device and Model: Xiaomi redmi note 5 pro
    Device Operating System: ANDROID 9
    Cellular or WiFi: BOTH
    Game Version Installed: Latest
    Game Mode: Labyrinth of legends/Abyss of legends
    Description of the Issue: when entering the fight game crashes, cleaning cache didn't help