**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Am I being stupid by maxing fury masteries?

VlajkoKVlajkoK Posts: 77
edited November 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I just tried maxing both extended and enhanced fury, since I realised that most of my best heroes use fury. My best 5* champs are Hyperion (only r5 for now), She-Hulk, Aarkus, Doom, Domino, IMIW, Emma and Falcon.
I used to run 5/5 in DW cause most of my best 4* were bleeders but now it seems redundant.
I took one point out from DW, one from greater precision and a lot of points from petrify and pacify :D
Please tell me what you think, is it just plain stupid?

Am I being stupid by maxing fury masteries? 25 votes

I am stupid
76%
Player1994Lvernon15BrokenSpurgeon14SummonerNRAtiqilis_790EtjamaSarvanga1_DarkDuelistBonzodavidSgtRandomMaxLeeMadTing123HI_guysNuclearOrkRaviDaviJoshKosh557groundedmaster20005Sebastiano 19 votes
Maybe not so much
24%
DuMonURockyshockyYcatsMauledJragonMaster170Laciel 6 votes

Comments

• VlajkoKVlajkoK Posts: 77
    Can one of the mods please edit the first poll option to "you are stupid" out of obvious reasons I didn't consider right away o:)
    Thanks in advance!
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I’d say somewhere in between. If that’s what you think will help go for it. But it’s not the decision most of us would have made
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    I am stupid
    waste of your points ... think of it this way you get 80 increased attack for every 1 thousand it's pretty much garbage

10k fury ? 800attk still garbage like who can have that all day long + there are better masteries to have
    edited November 2020

waste of your points ... think of it this way you get 80 increased attack for every 1 thousand it's pretty much garbage

10k fury ? 800attk still garbage like who can have that all day long + there are better masteries to have

Thanks man, and what about extended? Does that help She-Hulk and Hype stacking furies?
  • BonzodavidBonzodavid Posts: 586 ★★★
    I am stupid
    It won't help she hulk since her furies are passive.
    Hype it would extend but it would be with it just for him (it won't extend for doom or arkus since they dont have a timer they are just permemant till they stop. For example until the aura finishes).
    Try investing in masteries such as despair, willpower and I would reccomed always having maxed out greater presicion/cruelty.

It won't help she hulk since her furies are passive.
    Hype it would extend but it would be with it just for him (it won't extend for doom or arkus since they dont have a timer they are just permemant till they stop. For example until the aura finishes).
    Try investing in masteries such as despair, willpower and I would reccomed always having maxed out greater presicion/cruelty.

Thanks! Already changed back to normal.
    I don't have more than one in despair since i dont have Void or CAIW or anyone similar, willpower I did consider but I don't like the idea of having to put 15 points in defense
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    I am stupid
    Willpower is a very powerful mastery. It is very helpful across all contents.
  • MadTing123MadTing123 Posts: 118
    I am stupid
    I voted your stupid bcz YOU ACC MADE A POST FOR THIS! LMAO
  • Maybe not so much
    Misread, thought you meant Nick Fury's masteries - as in DW. I wouldn't bother with any but extended fury, and only then if you're running Aegon in something like AoL.