**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who will help the most in exploring 6.3

So i have quite a bit of t5b and i was wondering what champ would help me finish my exploration of 6.3. I have 6.3.2 and 6.3.3 100% all the others I have only 1 path cleared. I can also awaken any champ listed below.

Who will help the most in exploring 6.3 36 votes

Human torch
38%
buffajrLmaoRookiieshivam1OGAvengerDeaconTRONG94Bender_Bub2019MasterpuffFabwiziodishika123JJJmJJJCrcrcrcanaLysis_ 14 votes
Thing(sig40)
2%
JragonMaster170 1 vote
Magik
0%
Mojo(sig145)
0%
Emma frost(sig20)
5%
BonzodavidCowabunga 2 votes
Archangel
36%
World EaterRbk19SgtSlaughter78Xva23RockypantherxabqberFiiNCHSneakyWarriorShenkPuttPuttKabl_TermiN8than_[Deleted User] 13 votes
Killmonger
0%
Stealth spidy
13%
heruheru511PyrdaSoar2878Black_SwanNegative_100 5 votes
Red goblin
0%
Silver surfer
2%
Spity68 1 vote

Comments

• Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    What does the rest of your roster look like?
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020
    If you can awaken AA, then him. HT and stealthy shine more in 6.4 than 6.3.
  • gage201205gage201205 Posts: 568 ★★★
    He isn't listed but Red Magneto helps with a lot of difficult fights
  • Kill_Grey said:

If you can awaken AA, then him. HT and stealthy shine more in 6.4 than 6.3.

yeah I have 2 generics but also 1 class ag of each.

• Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,304 ★★★★★
    Silver surfer or stealth
  • He isn't listed but Red Magneto helps with a lot of difficult fights

I dont really want to rank any 6* with how low my gold and iso are.
  • The_Blue_JaguarThe_Blue_Jaguar Posts: 249 ★★
    H3t3r said:

Understandable, but Mags is arguably one of the best in the game—certainly at what he does (metal and robot champs). He destroys, and is definitely worth taking up. He will make your like so much easier especially if a final boss or mini boss is metal.
  • H3t3r said:

Understandable, but Mags is arguably one of the best in the game—certainly at what he does (metal and robot champs). He destroys, and is definitely worth taking up. He will make your like so much easier especially if a final boss or mini boss is metal.
    Oh yeah i know that. He definitely will come in handy for any metal champs. There is one path i will definitely use him for and thats the bleed immune path in 6.3.1