**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Suggestion for Abyss initial clear path using the below given champs

Hi
So among the 4 horsemen i dont have aegon and doom.I have NF and torch ranked up and claire voyant as an alternate to doom(kinda).SO my question is who shoud il bring for the rest of the 2 spots.I have CG but i dont have ghost.Also i remember hearing somewhere that the better path if you have NF and HT is not the easy path and a combination of path 3 and 5.So if anyone could help me out it would be nice
PS Im sitting at around 4k units and planning for the run when i hit 5k units
Thanks

Comments

• Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020
    Point no. 1 - Nobody in this game can be even be a "kinda", replacment to Doom.
    2- Without Aegon , fights will be a lot longer and challenging.
    3- 5k units should be fine for initial clear but you need loads of stash of potions and revives already farmed
    4- You can Bring Red Mags and Void as other options imo
  • ErocksErocks Posts: 294 ★★
    Claire Voyant isn't a great replacement for Doom. You'll struggle against VtD with her. Anyhow, usually you'll want to bring Corvus and a regular path clearer - viable options include She Hulk, Stealthy, Cable + Apoc (yes! He is actually quite solid for this!).

Do you mind including a picture of your roster? That would help us determine best options for path 1.
  • itskannanitskannan Posts: 7
    Erocks said:

Claire Voyant isn't a great replacement for Doom. You'll struggle against VtD with her. Anyhow, usually you'll want to bring Corvus and a regular path clearer - viable options include She Hulk, Stealthy, Cable + Apoc (yes! He is actually quite solid for this!).

Do you mind including a picture of your roster? That would help us determine best options for path 1.

So these are the ranked up champs i currently have.I also have unranked g2099 but i really dont know whether she would be a viable option.

• itskannanitskannan Posts: 7
    Rohit_316 said:

3- 5k units should be fine for initial clear but you need loads of stash of potions and revives already farmed

Replacement for doom was made in the sense of a mystic with good nullification abilities for CMM and cull and things like that.
    I do have around 200 free crystals that i have saved up but not so much of a stash though
    I have red mags at r4 and void at r5 but since there is HT with is void necessary?
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    HI_guys said:

Rohit_316 said:

This is just wrong. Longshot and Ss are better for initial completion than doom
    Dude probably hasn't stepped near abyss, lol.
  • HilldarHilldar Posts: 194 ★★
    With Enough units anyone can do it. I would strongly advise waiting until you have aegon. He will save you thousands of units. No way I’d ever do it again without him
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    itskannan said:

Erocks said:

So these are the ranked up champs i currently have.I also have unranked g2099 but i really dont know whether she would be a viable option.

Symb supreme is the best mystic for initial competition. Works great for every cosmic, aegon and a decent option for mordo. Of you have him, is rank him up. I also brought bwcv as backup champ for Mephisto, as I only had not duped void. Without suicides her damage is not impressive, and you want to face only opponents immune to bleed/poison/incinerate. Vtd and champion might be very difficult with her at very least.

Void is better than torch for easy path. Also I belive he's a decent option for not cosmic fights overall. Long and boring, but he should work.

The worst part of aol is the final boss. I belive some people use corvus. Personally I hated it with max ramped aegon

• My initial run of AoL consisted of Path 1. I used:
    CapIW, HT, NF, Sym Supreme, Corvus.

I found Cap was really good for the techs as he's got an armour break on the parry which made IMIW far more manageable in his last 15%. I was able to get through most of the basic matchups in 2-3 revives, though I did start to drop off towards the end as I was literally doing parry-heavy for 240 hits which gets tiring. I chucked a 20% into CG for every time I needed to grab a Glaive charge and pretty much ignored him other than that.

I ultimately used roughly 5500 units with 100 4 hour crystals, ~15 or so revives and about 100 lv3 potions.

The Collector is an absolute menace without Aegon, but it's certainly doable.
  • shivam1shivam1 Posts: 87
    You can bring Heimdall instead and 5th can be Red magneto but without Aegon your hands are gonna mess