**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Should I awaken my 5* Void?

MiekandKorgMiekandKorg Posts: 283 ★★
edited November 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Hi!

So, im about to get the 5* generic awakening gem and im not sure who to use it on. I'm waiting until I can open a 5* featured before I use it, in the case I pull a better champ but right now, if i dont, im not sure who i should use it on.

Currently, my only good 5* is Void, Human Torch and Dragon Man. A few others, but the resources to rank all of them up are currently very low, and I got lucky with events to r4 my 5* void.

Given that Void is really good and useful (imo, his dmg is quite good for me in act 5 and quests) and my only r4, should I awaken him? And then use other gems on champions once I rank them up more? Any advice is appreciated!
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,722 ★★★★
    edited November 2020
    HT doesn't need it and can't comment on Dragon Man, because I don't have him.

Void is useful and I would use both Void & HT for Diss Track.
    https://youtu.be/WuBzpz4qLOw
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★

It ain’t much but this Big Boy right here has helped me the most in getting Cavalier. He will still be useful in a lot of Act 6 content and he’s just my go to against tricky fights because of his passive damage over time. Great power control too with his petrify.

I also used him against Ultron 5.4.6 if you still haven’t finished that.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Void is an absolute gem across all areas of the game. From lower content to act 6 exploration to tricky variant paths to abyss to cavalier difficulty. The dude is so versatile, it's unbelievable!

I've got him at rank 5 sig 200, and he's been a great help to my roster. 👍🏾