**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Rank up decision

Who to r5. Already have nf doom domino

Rank up decision 34 votes

Hyperion* (20)
32%
SoulRyderKabiraz77RockypantherxHector_1475EtjamaMaxLeeFluffy_pawsGr8TonyStarkCrcrcrcDarkKnight646Gardener 11 votes
Gully 2099
5%
Kill_GreyXguard77 2 votes
Cap IW* (200)
52%
Jank39Ab_SamadBrokenReferenceBuckyBruhAlbi⁴7²00⁴Sarvanga1_LeoZedRenaxqqWill3808Yodabolt21[Deleted User]Primerprime5RaviDaviKemasN93Barani7daScarcity27MAGW 18 votes
Colossus* (40)
8%
Luke9523FlashSpideyChuckD05 3 votes

Comments

• Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,524 ★★★★★
    Cap IW* (200)
    But honestly, they are all r5 worthy!
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Hyperion* (20)
    Hype go smash.
    Unlike Hulk.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Cap IW* (200)
    CAIW or colossus
  • ChuckD05ChuckD05 Posts: 170
    Colossus* (40)
    Colossus. You have no immunity champ. Bleed , cold snap , incinerate all make him stronger. And he’s an absolute damage monster
  • DeQueueDeQueue Posts: 101

But honestly, they are all r5 worthy!

Thanks . Yes one by one will take 'em all up. Starting with hyp is my wish too, want some more inputs from forum about others.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Cap IW* (200)
    Nothing wrong with either one. I have all these in r5 and I did Hype > CAIW > Colossus > Gully 99
  • Luke9523Luke9523 Posts: 898 ★★★
    Colossus* (40)
    Colossus!! Without a doubt. I recently rank 5'd mine and he's a machine. You won't regret it.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Cap IW* (200)
    I'd say cap as at max sig he has truckload of utilities.
  • DeQueueDeQueue Posts: 101
    Ok guys. I see cap winning it here.