**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Arena Balance Idea

CrainOnTheBrainCrainOnTheBrain Posts: 82
edited November 2020 in Suggestions and Requests
I wanna hear the general consensus on this idea for an arena rebalance.

What if: they take out the 15 units from the normal arena crystals, now it’s only 45’s at the same unit drop rate. And up the battlechips given from each fight. Usually it’s 300 per round if you win all of them, what if it was 500? Or the battlechips are now affected by your multiplier (so at x3 the 300 would be 900)
And how about an arena booster for a “Arena Streak Shield” that would protect you for the next 3 fights from losing your streak, so you lose the arena but not your multiplier.

If you have criticisms or additional ideas, let’s hear em! Arenas are cool but a ton of grind to open a crystal and 9 out of 10 times its just gold
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• How would that “rebalance” arena.

Sounds like it would just cause inflation value of Units, so that everything else in game that costs Units to buy would thus have to also be changed to cost a lot more then. Since you would be earning many times the amount of Units than what you can currently get from Arena.
  • How would that “rebalance” arena.

Sounds like it would just cause inflation value of Units, so that everything else in game that costs Units to buy would thus have to also be changed to cost a lot more then. Since you would be earning many times the amount of Units than what you can currently get from Arena.

It’s an indirect inflation. Milestones would be the same, same drop rate from battlechip crystals, it’s just an increase of chances to get units (and the 15 unit drop in that crystal). I’m just tired of being f2p, needing a revive at a boss, grinding for 20 crystals and only getting gold. I think this could make the arena grind less grueling
  • Monk1Monk1 Posts: 743 ★★★★
    Why not just give out free units. Or make revives and potions free 🙄
  • As much as I’d like triple units that ain’t the answer. All that would happen is that the unit cost would be tripled.
  • endryuendryu Posts: 66
    you just want to have more units from arena
    they wont change anything, there are manny ppl who grind and have tons of units, just dont waste to much of them on easy boses, learn to play better

if you need more units than grind arena, its not like you open 10 arena crystals and hope to get alot of units, you need to open atleast 50 of them or more
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

How would that “rebalance” arena.

It’s an indirect inflation. Milestones would be the same, same drop rate from battlechip crystals, it’s just an increase of chances to get units (and the 15 unit drop in that crystal). I’m just tired of being f2p, needing a revive at a boss, grinding for 20 crystals and only getting gold. I think this could make the arena grind less grueling
    No, it’s very direct
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★

How would that “rebalance” arena.

Maybe start of with more units before tackling a boss? If you need a revive you could also just do 3 milestones and be garanteed the revive.
    Unit grinding is already very simple tbh. I have been doing a hard grind for the last 2 weeks. And I was able to grind rougly 500-800 units per arena round. (all arena's except 5* featured) If you build some proper teams you can do all arena's around 40 to 45 rounds.
    If units become more available, which they will if you get 45 instead of 15 every time. Everything will be made more difficult so you need more revives.
    I never understood the problems with arena. They are simple, effective and give very nice rewards. Just watch some youtube or a show and you will be done with all milestones before you know it.