**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Becoming cavalier during cyber weekend?

ddomddom Posts: 572 ★★
Any possible confirmation on whether players can wait till cyber weekend to progress to next level and then buy the deals?

Comments

• Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    Cav. Deals are always much better than UC so it's always good to be cav. Before deals. ..just youtube last year cyber deals and you will have an idea.
  • OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    The answe is 'maybe'.
    Anyone who could of gone thronebreaker straight away but decided to wait would of lost out anyway because a) they are aleady set up to spend moe and b) lost out on 2 months worth of thronebreaker dailies which would of (probably) given more in t2a and t5b than these extra top ups
  • solmyrairsolmyrair Posts: 388
    I remember I got Cavalier day or two before the deal..

Awakened AA doesn’t say too much.. need to see more of your roster.
  • ddomddom Posts: 572 ★★
    I think the big question for a lot of people like me is if we are about to become cavalier or about to become thronebreaker, is it better to wait until cyber weekend to do so we possibly get both tiers of deals?
  • Usually you are able to get the other deals if you rank up during the event, unless they specifically say it isn't allowed
  • Elad17Elad17 Posts: 332 ★★
    Ok it takes a full day cycle when moving from uncollected to cavalier. So keep this in mind. We will more than likely have 3 full days of cyber weekend. Friday-Sunday so with that said. Work on progression to cavalier before Friday so the transition will come into effect on Saturday
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    It’s not even clear there will be a delineation between cav and uncollected this year. We have no idea how they will fold TB into this.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,142 ★★★★★
    Elad17 said:

Ok it takes a full day cycle when moving from uncollected to cavalier. So keep this in mind. We will more than likely have 3 full days of cyber weekend. Friday-Sunday so with that said. Work on progression to cavalier before Friday so the transition will come into effect on Saturday

Im hopefully it 4 days since normal ther Hav cyber Monday to so it has to be 4 days