**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5 star future(15000 shard) fraud or bug?

Is it really possible to obtain another future fighter that you see in that crystals when its spins? and not just the central one?

I ask people here because I see a lot of people on the internet or in youtube that when thy not get the main fighter and always get out instead an old fighter who has in the Regular crystal (10000)

So even though you see the new fighters there! is really no way to get them.. Fraud or bug? ?

Comments

• Options
    1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    I opened 4 when iceman came back, I pulled him twice and YJ and black spidey

this was my one and only featured opening
  • Options
    Hen33fHen33f Posts: 27
    That what i say.. if you get the main fighter good! But if not you get only old one always and not another future. .
  • Options
    It’s always a risk. Some get lucky and some don’t.
  • Options
    Again, i know that! but i say that i dont hear or see that someone get another future fighter if hes not get the main champion
    Only or the lucky main fighter or old fighter
    In sort if you not get the main character from crystals you get old one
  • Options
    KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    Google translate fail? This isn't making much sense
  • Options
    Stu198311Stu198311 Posts: 76
    I think he means the sub feature champs are just there for show, you either get the feature champ you are rolling for or a basic champ.
  • Options
    Yeah, That's exactly what I'm saying stu198311
    Khanmedina english not my firt language so i take A little helped from google
  • Options
    There’s a very small chance to hit the sub featured champ in featured crystals. From what I always read people think there’s about a 5% chance to hit sub featured and 20% to hit the featured.
  • Options
    Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    Sub featured do exist in the crystals. I had someone in my alliance pull Rogue and AV (before they were added as basics). SImilarly I went for Doc Oc and got Yondu. It does happen, it's just very rare.
  • Options
    Darw1n34Darw1n34 Posts: 10
    When I tried for Iceman, I got Angela before she was in the 5* crystals and when I just tried for Mephisto, I got a King Pin...you can get sub featured, but the odds are only slightly better than the feature.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,255 ★★★★★
    Darw1n34 wrote: »
    When I tried for Iceman, I got Angela before she was in the 5* crystals and when I just tried for Mephisto, I got a King Pin...you can get sub featured, but the odds are only slightly better than the feature.

Actually the Subfeatured odds are the lowest. The highest probability is the Basic, then the Featured, then the Subfeatured.
  • Options
    Darw1n34Darw1n34 Posts: 10

Actually the Subfeatured odds are the lowest. The highest probability is the Basic, then the Featured, then the Subfeatured.

Thanks for the correction (sincerely, not internet troll-y) , I was under the opposite impression, obviously.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,255 ★★★★★

Thanks for the correction (sincerely, not internet troll-y) , I was under the opposite impression, obviously.

No problem. We don't know the actual rates but it was explained when the Subfeatured was added. :)
  • Options
    Tnx for the answer