**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

iPhone 12 issues

The screen input is all over the place on my new iPhone 12. I’ve put in tickets but have gotten no response. Is kabam aware of this problem?

Comments

• Same here, iPhone 8 had no issues... I upgraded to the 12 and I admit the screens bigger and I expected a little bit of change but I’ve played for 5 years and the way it doesn’t register basic controls half the time... gets my ass handed to me like never before. I know I don’t suck at this game when it registers my controls. Blocks don’t work half the time... a tap block will send my champ running at the defender... just stupid little **** that gets you kod when ur playing the high level content. I’m so disappointed.
  • Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    I'm having the same issue i think we might have to complain to apple because it seem like Kabam can careless or go into the review for app and write about the issue we are having, i died in 2 fights in AW yesterday because i try to dex and for some reason i threw a heavy and once i tried to parry and i dash back honestly it make no sense because on my iPhone 10 pro i had no issue. and i play other games with my iPhone 12 and MCOC is the only game having input issues, if this is how they're going to treat MROC im not even going to waste my time to download.