**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Variant 5 initial completion .

Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
edited November 2020 in General Discussion
My Roster as per v5 requirements are :

5/65 Doom, 5* r3 Sym. Supreme, 5* r4 Tigra, 4* max Starky, 4* Maxed Venom, 6* r1 Sym. Spidey , 4*max Voodoo .

170 4 hour login crystal and few stacks of revives.

Do i need to upgrade someone or it would be good with the above mentioned stats and potions ? Help please.

Comments

• SignUpNowSignUpNow Posts: 10
    edited November 2020
    Just use your mystics doom will crush through it
  • abqberabqber Posts: 230 ★★
    You are good to go. This team will get the job done, just look up easy paths on YouTube.
    Good luck.
    Cheers!
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    SignUpNow said:

Just use your mystics doom will crush through it

That's what i have planned . I can solo most fights with Doom using some boosts but wanted other ones as backup.
    abqber said:

You are good to go. This team will get the job done, just look up easy paths on YouTube.
    Good luck.
    Cheers!

Thx mate ...Cheers
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    You are totally set to go. Doom will crush chapter 3, Voodoo will crush chapter 2. I found the first quest was by far the hardest, but I used a 4* VTD and went down the left path.

You are totally set to go. Doom will crush chapter 3, Voodoo will crush chapter 2. I found the first quest was by far the hardest, but I used a 4* VTD and went down the left path.</blockquot

Aight ..imma watch some YT too ..gonna clear it before cyber

• Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020
    Rohit_316 said:

5/65 Doom, 5* r3 Sym. Supreme, 5* r4 Tigra, 4* max Starky, 4* Maxed Venom, 6* r1 Sym. Spidey , 4*max Voodoo .

Do i need to upgrade someone or it would be good with the above mentioned stats and potions ? Help please.

You are more than ready for it.
    But how the hell did you save 170 login Crystals? I can't stop myself from popping them if they are more than 3.

Rohit_316 said:

You are more than ready for it.
    But how the hell did you save 170 login Crystals? I can't stop myself from popping them if they are more than 3.
    By login i mean those 4 hour crystal. I save them so can use them to clear content further . I need to complete 6.3 after v5.