**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rank up Red Guardian or She-hulk?

Tlyer102062006Tlyer102062006 Posts: 165
edited November 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I recently got the Caviler title and I will take one of these to rank 4, I need people that will help me progress.

Rank up Red Guardian or She-hulk? 62 votes

Red Guardian
46%
Osfan8BrokenAckbar6710or_Strongcx23433Denzel116silentagPanicndstreetsSarvanga1_Seanl85DarkDuelistSpideyFunkoAnother_NameSkyLord7000Rouger4odishika123ABOMBCrcrcrcSpace_Crusader01Will3808 29 votes
She-hulk
53%
16wegnerkDuke_SilverTexas_11MoosetiptronicDiksh619Grootman1294Colonaut123AleorCiciliatoKILLMФИGЕЯCASrinivasKill_GreyabqberEtjamaIron_Patriot_is_litThicco_ModeGreekhitBerjibsThoye3FiiNCH 33 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Red Guardian
    I mean I’m biased, but she hulk is also great. She’s an awesome champion counter
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,136 ★★★★★
    Red guardian is fantastic for for buffet, power snack, nullifying defenders, unblockable specials, heavies (haven't tried him Vs uninterrupted heavy yet) and he's got a slow in his kit. She hulk is still up there. I think course who you like to play with at both are very very good champs.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Red Guardian
    Biased towards Red Guardian as I find the baiting specials to refresh fury playstyle too stressful
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    She-hulk
    They are both very good but she hulk will handle more bosses through act 6 imo especially champion. Both do mordo. Depends what else you have in your roster really to tackle that stuff. I prefer shehulk slow as it interrupts unstoppable attacks and you can apply with the first hit of a fight in evade circumstances.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    She-hulk
    She Hulk is overall better champ than Red Guardian, which is very good also.
    Pre-Nerf She Hulk was definitely no2 science champ, with only Quake above her.
    In my opinion she is still at least top4.
    She hulk will help you more at deeper act6 than RG. She is one of the best 6.2 Champion counters and can easily solo the fight.
    She is a utility and damage beast.
    Rank her up and as the time passes using her, you will realize you took the best decision.
    I have her as 5* 5/65 and I would instantly r3 a 6* version when I get 👍
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,830 ★★★★★
    As good as she hulk is, pretty sure she requires a lot of skill
  • CowabungaCowabunga Posts: 78 ★★
    Red Guardian
    RG is more niche, but he's the only champ that can't gain buffs (which is more useful than you think). He's better in shorter fights, but she hulk is way better for longer fights. I chose RG but rank up she hulk for the champion.
  • Barani7daBarani7da Posts: 663 ★★
    Red Guardian
    Both of them are great but,when RG is in block heavy attack is done by opponent for few heavy he is immune and the opponent is inficted by stun.(may be 4 or above hits)
  • CASrinivasCASrinivas Posts: 945 ★★★
    She-hulk
    I just Duped my She Hulk from Featured 5 Star...
    Needless to say, She's a Beast.....even Before Duping her
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    She-hulk
    EZ