**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Advice?

Hello all, in this post, I don't mean to downplay my ally but I just want advice.
Anyways, I joined this ally, they're all very nice, hard working and the majority of their top 5 champs are better than my top 5 champs.
However, in AW and AQ, they always die very easily and it's always me and this other guy making it to the bosses in my BG because the rest of them are dead. Do you guys think I should try to find a new ally or stick with this one?

Comments

• DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★
    tough situation to be in. i've been there before carrying all the weight and it gets tiring. come join me my friend. (hey why not lol) message me in game 'DeaconVelvet'.
  • Mx268Mx268 Posts: 72
    jaysavage said:

Hello all, in this post, I don't mean to downplay my ally but I just want advice.
    Anyways, I joined this ally, they're all very nice, hard working and the majority of their top 5 champs are better than my top 5 champs.
    However, in AW and AQ, they always die very easily and it's always me and this other guy making it to the bosses in my BG because the rest of them are dead. Do you guys think I should try to find a new ally or stick with this one?

In fact the decision is all yours, I always said Overall rating ain't mean sh*t. Skills is better than High rated heros. If you have fun with the ally and don't mind carrying them then keep going, but always keep in mind that the rewards depend on the Ally, the team not only a player. Good player is nothing without a good ally. The real big rewards comes directly from AQ and AW, and if they can't keep up then you're the one that pay at the end of the line.