**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Should I focus on 5* or 6* with the roster I have?

So as we know Cyber weekend is coming up, and I’m hoping the deals are spicy. I’ve saved up my units to get the important offers because I am free to play and won’t be spending money. However, I know because I am Cavalier and not Thronebreaker just yet, kabam will most likely let me choose from a 5* rank up bundle or 6* rank up bundle. I am not sure if my 5* roster really needs improving or if I should stop ranking up my 5* and just focus on 6*. For those that have accounts that are much better than mine or people that have had this situation, do you think my roster is good enough for me to focus on 6* now or something like it be smarter to improve my 5* roster more?

Should I focus on 5* or 6* with the roster I have? 55 votes

Keep Ranking Up your 5*
54%
Alex13369Osfan8WorknprogressRbk19RasiloverTheHoodedDormammucx23433MegaGalacticheartbreakid_22Denzel116MeebletonabqberEtjamaFenicoBigKidScottySarvanga1_GinjabredMonstaPdogg614THE_KING_0602Fabwizi 30 votes
Focus on Ranking 6* champs now
45%
FrostySungjnameplasNojokejaymBrokenMoosetiptronicXva23Kill_GreyVampi007SquirrelguyKRANꓘThoye3sastomJohnyBoyCharlie21540ABLE_G19ŘïdđhįmCrcrcrcValentinos13Husain_b128 25 votes

Comments

• Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Both. If you have a great 6* you want to rank up, do that. If you have a great 5* you want to rank up, do that.
  • BigKidScottyBigKidScotty Posts: 52
    Keep Ranking Up your 5*
    Etm34 said:

Both. If you have a great 6* you want to rank up, do that. If you have a great 5* you want to rank up, do that.

Yes but what I mean is because I am going to buy cyber weekend deals would it be smarter to go for the 5* bundle or 6* bundle with where my roster is at now.
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    I mean I’d buy the 6* bundles. You’re not having trouble acquiring or ranking up 5*, so may as well go for the bigger star level.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020
    Keep Ranking Up your 5*
    Just rank up your good champs. Right now, your 5*s still need ranking. You'll use that 5* Ghost a lot if you R5 her, even with the 6*. Mags, Void, G99, AA, SS, Hit Monkey, Havok, Sentinel, Magik, are all worth R5. I don't see any 6*s worth R5 over them since you already have an awakened CMM.

Edit: Just saw what you're asking. Your 5*s are really solid, 6* roster needs more work. Go for the 6* bundles.
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,762 ★★★★★

Etm34 said:

Yes but what I mean is because I am going to buy cyber weekend deals would it be smarter to go for the 5* bundle or 6* bundle with where my roster is at now.
    I don't think it'll be split that way again. I believe they only did that last time because they didn't have a way to separate endgame Cavs from early Cavs.
    Keep Ranking Up your 5*
    Ok thanks everybody
    Keep Ranking Up your 5*
    Rookiie said:

Etm34 said:

I don't think it'll be split that way again. I believe they only did that last time because they didn't have a way to separate endgame Cavs from early Cavs.
    Do you think they won’t have 6* offers for cavalier?
  • BlôdletterBlôdletter Posts: 444 ★★★
    I dont have that good 5* roster as you have, but I will still go for 6* offers, unless 5* offers will be a lot better.
    I might be biased, bcs I will try to dupe my NF mainly, but anyway, 5* rank up stuff, sig stuff and shard stuff is easily obtainable for someone like you, but you can't say the same about 6* stuff, especially t5cc.
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,105 ★★★★
    If you're an old timer, you may recall how long you were using 5/50 4* for even after you got your first 5/65 5*... Maybe one or 2 still made it in on a regular basis for synergy or niche use? You have 6 or 7 of the very best 5* at 5/65 already that cover those bases...

Would any 5* not already at max sig and 5/65 really help more than what you have? Maybe red mags? (But you have 6* arkus for robots).

I think you know the answer here!
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,762 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020

Rookiie said:

Etm34 said:

Do you think they won’t have 6* offers for cavalier?
    They will for sure. It will likely be a mix of 5 and 6-star shards across the offers, and you will have a choice when you get to the 10k unit deal to rank up or awaken your 5-star champs. That's the way I see it.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Keep Ranking Up your 5*
    You can't even field a full team of R5s across AQ/AW/Questing. How is this even a question?
    Keep Ranking Up your 5*
    Obviously champs will occasionally come about that don't need dupe/sigs that are worth ranking as 6*s regardless of your 5*s. You're not even remotely close to be "focusing on 6*s" though
    Keep Ranking Up your 5*

You can't even field a full team of R5s across AQ/AW/Questing. How is this even a question?

Sorry, I was just asking. Thanks for the advice.
    Keep Ranking Up your 5*
    That came off probably far more snide than it really warranted. Honestly though, don't ignore a really good champ at 6* that doesn't need dupe or sigs obviously, but you should really be more concerned with flushing out a full roster of 5*s currently. Act 6 still has a lot of niche requirements.

Pretty sure I had 13 R5s before my 1st R2 which I want to say was unduped Domino. I currently have 34 or 35 R5s I think.
    Keep Ranking Up your 5*

That came off probably far more snide than it really warranted. Honestly though, don't ignore a really good champ at 6* that doesn't need dupe or sigs obviously, but you should really be more concerned with flushing out a full roster of 5*s currently. Act 6 still has a lot of niche requirements.

Pretty sure I had 13 R5s before my 1st R2 which I want to say was unduped Domino. I currently have 34 or 35 R5s I think.

Ok, I understand what you are saying. Thanks