**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

I'm stick at cavalier ultron PLEASE HELP

ProximaMidnight_8ProximaMidnight_8 Posts: 285 ★★
edited November 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I'm dying again and again at cavalier ultron. I dont have 5 star corpus, quake, or Medusa. I've already spent a lot of units on revives. please help and give tips

Comments

• ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    If you have CAIW, use him
    https://youtu.be/M5BMrNq0vho
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    If you have void, use him. I just explored that quest and used Void to solo Ultron about 80% of the time.
  • gage201205gage201205 Posts: 568 ★★★
    Magneto easy one shot
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Void, if you have him.
  • HSS75HSS75 Posts: 1,108 ★★★
    never bring archangel to an robot fight. he is entirely useless for robots except maybe for the path
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020
    I took the BW-YJ path, AA for all but Cage. For the mini boss and boss I used Nebula & Sentinel. think I used Proxima synergy but it isn't necessary.
    It's a long fight with Nebula though. I never used any special attacks so I never got off the big shock damage bc every time I tried against act 5 Ultron he evaded and wrecked me. So i was too scared.
  • BestReconBestRecon Posts: 516 ★★★
    Show us your roster please
    Faseeh said:

Do you have a 5* cable? If so, you will need to build up warlocks infections really quickly. With each infection, he reduces the opponents offensive aar by 30%. With about 3 charges, you'll mitigate lots of damage from EMP mod, as it is an offensive ability. It's not the best option, but still an option. Good luck OP

Also, why haven't you learned Ghost? This boss is clear Ghost food. I still don't get why you don't use her

No wasp maybe?
    Don’t need wasp. Just makes ghost easier to play

Do you have a 5* cable? If so, you will need to build up warlocks infections really quickly. With each infection, he reduces the opponents offensive aar by 30%. With about 3 charges, you'll mitigate lots of damage from EMP mod, as it is an offensive ability. It's not the best option, but still an option. Good luck OP

Also, why haven't you learned Ghost? This boss is clear Ghost food. I still don't get why you don't use her

Well, that Ultron isn't simply "Ghost food" because she'll get wrecked by EMP mod and spite.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Well, that Ultron isn't simply "Ghost food" because she'll get wrecked by EMP mod and spite.
    No he is ghost food. Just do phase medium and back off.

Kill_Grey said:

And once she gets to that tenth hit, it's express power gain for the broham. Before you know it, emp mod begins to stack, or the bro decides to hold on to his specials.
  • ProximaMidnight_8ProximaMidnight_8 Posts: 285 ★★
    I'm just not really good with ghost and don't see the benefit to using her if im not good at it.
  • ProximaMidnight_8ProximaMidnight_8 Posts: 285 ★★
    This is my roster
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

Magneto easy one shot

Have you actually done it with Mags? Don't get me wrong, it's definitely doable. But you won't be able to play his normal parry, heavy style. Even with the high shock resistance, you're making so many prowesses that EMP mod will destroy you.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    I'd say your best bet is to just burst him down with your highest damage dealers, OP. Hard counters are limited and you don't have any.
  • MR_61088MR_61088 Posts: 195 ★★
    Don‘t trigger dex and take specials into block.
    I also did it with cap. Was a one shot back then
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020
    Ghost is definitely your best option. I solo’d with my 5* r4 ghost. Nebula would work as a back up
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,975 ★★★★
    Ghost and Nebula are your best chance. I just did it with HT and wasted SOO many units. I spent more units on this than crossbones.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

And once she gets to that tenth hit, it's express power gain for the broham. Before you know it, emp mod begins to stack, or the bro decides to hold on to his specials.
    It's really better than what the above 5 have managed to do.She can take out a major chunk before dying.
    Also you can use nebula but you need to know how to play nebula to pull this off.
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,522 ★★★★
    edited November 2020
    I explored it primarily with domino. One you ideally need rulk, two willpower is preferable as you can play it a little slow at times and heal chip damage from that crit reducing debuff he puts on you.

In general you can take in champs like rulk and domino that don’t get buffs. Parry his sp1 so not to proc dexterity and trigger spite.
  • Realm_Of_RahRealm_Of_Rah Posts: 430 ★★★
    Havok
    Etjama said:

Magneto easy one shot

Have you actually done it with Mags? Don't get me wrong, it's definitely doable. But you won't be able to play his normal parry, heavy style. Even with the high shock resistance, you're making so many prowesses that EMP mod will destroy you.
    Yes, I used him during 6.1 exploration. It’s quite easy. And no, his play style remains the same. The decreased ability accuracy rarely gets you any shocks on yourselves anyway.

Etjama said:

Magneto easy one shot

Yes, I used him during 6.1 exploration. It’s quite easy. And no, his play style remains the same. The decreased ability accuracy rarely gets you any shocks on yourselves anyway.

Yeah, I suggested him to one of my ally mates who was going for cav. Just told him to max out pacify and only charge prowesses during the stun. Even with his rank 4 unduped mags, it was an unbelievably easy solo.

Him, Void and Medusa are definitely up there as the best of the best options.