**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

INSANE 6.1.5 Crossbones solo with Archangel

AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
Went for a cavalier push on my free to play second account last night and only poison immune champ I had was rulk so brought him along and just threw AA in there first to see what would happen, the poison left me at 1% health and got the solo from there, pretty lucky

https://youtu.be/0v_pz9N7m7k

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Lucky as well as clutch gameplay. Very nice
  • LmaoLmao Posts: 820 ★★★
    You have a rank 5 and isn't cavalier? Surpirsed but congrats regardless
  • AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★

Lucky as well as clutch gameplay. Very nice

Thank you:)

Nice! The parry at 1% health made me panic lol

Couldn’t believe I didn’t die there, wish there was 1 more fight after so I could’ve seen how much HP I had after that parry lol
    Lmao said:

You have a rank 5 and isn't cavalier? Surpirsed but congrats regardless

Yeah I have a few, this is my second acct, my main acct has been cav forever and I run them both in the same ally and we get a decent chunk of glory every week so with the monthly eq and side quests and glory Store I’ve scraped together a few r5s on the mini acct
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,702 ★★★★

Went for a cavalier push on my free to play second account last night and only poison immune champ I had was rulk so brought him along and just threw AA in there first to see what would happen, the poison left me at 1% health and got the solo from there, pretty lucky

That's amazing. I never thought AA could pull it off.

That's amazing. I never thought AA could pull it off.
    Neither did I! Was just throwing him in first to just see what would happen lol
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Daaaaaaamn!
    I literally just finished exploring 6.1, and this fight was quite a pain point. I didn't quite think AA would be too viable with poison node at play, but damn...

Luckily enough, I have hype, and he rinses this fight. But looks like AA is also a great option!
    By the way, crossbones SP 1 is quite easy to counter with a heavy. After that, you can spam heavy in the corner for bleeds then interrupt the heavy with an SP 1 for the poisons. From there, the neuros will come in, and you can repeat this strategy.

Similarly goes for Hype.
    Kill_Grey said:

I literally just finished exploring 6.1, and this fight was quite a pain point. I didn't quite think AA would be too viable with poison node at play, but damn...

Luckily enough, I have hype, and he rinses this fight. But looks like AA is also a great option!

Been hoping for a hype or a corvus or cmm for awhile just gonna keep trying those duel crystals

Kill_Grey said:

Been hoping for a hype or a corvus or cmm for awhile just gonna keep trying those duel crystals
    I soloed him with Nick Fury today as well.
    Kill_Grey said:

By the way, crossbones SP 1 is quite easy to counter with a heavy. After that, you can spam heavy in the corner for bleeds then interrupt the heavy with an SP 1 for the poisons. From there, the neuros will come in, and you can repeat this strategy.

Similarly goes for Hype.

Was thinking that, was too nervous bc of the 1% health to try and get the spacing wrong so took the safe route but def good advice, recently been doing a lot of heavy countering with champs and working on spacing, used hype with that method for the cav eq immortal hulk this month, think I have a video

https://youtu.be/ifYgoTZplLY
    Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

My white whale, great shout for a counter, purify the poison with the decoy and then get to work, you have a video? Would love to see it
    HI_guys said:

This gameplay is so sick

Thank you very much!❤️
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★
    Awesome

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

My white whale, great shout for a counter, purify the poison with the decoy and then get to work, you have a video? Would love to see it
    Oof, I really wish I did. But my screen recorder lags the game to the extent my champs don't respond to input.

I'll probably go in again if the next update resolves the issue 👍🏾

Kill_Grey said:

Similarly goes for Hype.

Was thinking that, was too nervous bc of the 1% health to try and get the spacing wrong so took the safe route but def good advice, recently been doing a lot of heavy countering with champs and working on spacing, used hype with that method for the cav eq immortal hulk this month, think I have a video

This is on my main acct btw which is a much much more develop roster idk what it is but I just can’t pull any of the poison/bleed immune champs I would rank up, I have an r5 doom and sunspot on that acct so have shock and incinerate covered but for poison and bleed I just have hulkbuster with his resistances per armor up, been praying for a 6 star dpxf so I can use him with my nick for my main acct, use suicides on main but not on the free to play second acct
    Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Oof, I really wish I did. But my screen recorder lags the game to the extent my champs don't respond to input.

That would be awesome, I recently switched to apple but on my android trying to record would cause any number of Tom foolery lol

Kill_Grey said:

Similarly goes for Hype.

This is on my main acct btw which is a much much more develop roster idk what it is but I just can’t pull any of the poison/bleed immune champs I would rank up, I have an r5 doom and sunspot on that acct so have shock and incinerate covered but for poison and bleed I just have hulkbuster with his resistances per armor up, been praying for a 6 star dpxf so I can use him with my nick for my main acct, use suicides on main but not on the free to play second acct
    Man, I feel so dumb right now. I literally forgot I had a 6* dpxf, and could have used that synergy for this crossbones!
    Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Similarly goes for Hype.

Man, I feel so dumb right now. I literally forgot I had a 6* dpxf, and could have used that synergy for this crossbones!
    So jealous! Everyone dreads getting him and I get that I really do but I’d love to get him at least once, ideally twice then I’d r2 him bc I’d be carting him around with me everywhere

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

That would be awesome, I recently switched to apple but on my android trying to record would cause any number of Tom foolery lol
    I'll bookmark this thread then.
    Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

I'll bookmark this thread then.
    Ty😀
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

I think he and beast were the 2 oldest champs I didn't have in any rarity. I recently got a 2* Beast. Now it's just Fury. Just can't get the guy at all.

I wonder if Crossbones is bustable

No.

I wonder if Crossbones is bustable

Well, maybe with sasquatch synergy. But considering how much crossbones will be converting the shocks...

Also, pray that his heavy doesn't get dodged in the corner, or it's lights out with bane.