**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who was done the dirtiest in the MCU?

Who was done the dirtiest in the MCU? 139 votes

Hulk
31%
TerraAlex13369CropDusterMoot4LifeDrDeadpoolMoosetiptronicDiksh619cx23433TheLegend27mmmpunchDenzel116KILLMФИGЕЯThatOneMasterGamerRamadaKevanproGAmazing_Demon05VedantMehtaabqberZipioTiger360 44 votes
Odin
4%
Lvernon15RemeliX_Factor_AgentChaos_Emperor786Cowabungahelping2 6 votes
Ultron
10%
PantherusNZHammerbro_64TheHoodedDormammuTatteredSailMaxGamingMeebletonMasterpuffSkyLord7000TrashPanda12KablWill3808Thebombsquad1Husain_b128War_Bird 14 votes
Quicksilver
23%
Erza_ScarletLuciusVorenusAinyManav_preet0808The_Blue_JaguarRaichu626EthanGamersilentagCranky_TrumpFortuneXva23Scrubkiller_1No_oneukIron_Patriot_is_litdynastyhowlmgj0630ArsozXander_1_1IddqdIronGladiator22 32 votes
Drax
3%
Bgchow13TripleBAbhro12_3The_grim3MADTITAN1234 5 votes
Whiplash
4%
kikiFurieuxrcm2017FrostyNickelJragonMaster170magnus_xixBarani7da 6 votes
Abombination
2%
CatapoulpeGlassbackGr8TonyStarkABOMB 4 votes
Mandarin
11%
Alfa_PigeonTendersquadphillgreen_Kill_Switch_FR33_HUG5ThesurvivlistGrootman1294QacobMobile_P0tat0Etm34Blizzard28Xguard77BlôdletterCheesePizzaRedNegative_100simpsonstv 16 votes
Loki
2%
FrnkieloNoodes_KRANꓘ 3 votes
Other
6%
SnakeEyes69NojokejaymnaikavonColonaut123Cosmicspiderman777jgrazBlack_SwanPuttPuttGardener 9 votes

Comments

• centennialcentennial Posts: 77
    Hulk
    That’s tough, I was torn between Hulk and Ultron
  • JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,386 ★★★★
    Black Widow . Scarlet Johanson was an awful choice . They should have gone with Milla Jovovich. She was made for this role
  • Hulk
    I thought this was about the movies when I voted
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    Hulk
    Hulk. It honestly makes me mad. He was done so poorly it actually made me dislike the movies. And it's not just Hulk that was utter ****, but it was also Bruce Banner that was awful. Mark Ruffalo is a great actor, which is why it's a shame he basically stopped acting like Bruce Banner after 2 movies. He was just acting like himself. So, so, so, so bad. It's making me pretty angry just thinking about it, so I'm going to stop myself early.

They also did Odin like a little b---- for the sake of...I don't know why. And they wasted my man Anthony Hopkins. What a shame.
  • magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,018 ★★★★★
    Whiplash
    Don't even remember this guy...
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Hulk
    Voted hulk, but Thor in the last one annoyed me.. also drax was seriously let down.

The huge disparities in power level between films for thor and hulk is probably the frustrating part.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

Scarlet Witch...

Although this will probably change in December.

*January
  • Hulk

Okay, here’s my thoughts.

I really enjoy Hulk. Was excellent in Ragnarok and Endgame (excited to see him in the future)

Odin was... underutilized. However, he was a integral part of Thor’s character arc in general, so he wasn’t completely wasted

I want Ultron too come back (he would make a great Avengers 5 villain, come to think of it)

Quicksilver was far better in the Fox movies (when they showed him) than the MCU. Still dies to bullets, even with super speed.

Drax... is okay. Hope he can get some growth in the third one, since I like Dave Bautista

Whiplash was soooooooo disappointing. My bird. My bird. Just... that entire film was a disappointment. My bird.

Abomination was actually good. The look left a little to be desired, and his development was rushed, but man was he menacing and cool. That fight was a great set piece.

The (real) Mandarin is coming back in Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings, so the hype is real

Loki was excellent, can’t wait for the show. (God I love Tom Hiddleston)

Quicksilver could potentially come back. Even Peter is casted in WandaVision but doesn't say as what yet
  • Hulk
    Honestly Hulk was disappointing and feel the reason why was because the standalone movies they had tried failed. Ragnorak was good but they couldn't get a good solo hulk movie off and then in endgame, he was the brains still but the hulk side wasn't utilized at all.
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Ultron
    He doesn't seem like a threat when you look at the movies
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Hulk
    We need another standalone hulk movie
  • naikavonnaikavon Posts: 297 ★★★
    Other
    Hulk was certainly done wrong... but we would all be remiss not to point out that Vision was done no favors either. Compare the Vision of the comics to the mcu version and he is very much lacking.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Ultron
    Rar I’m an angry robot philosopher
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    Other
    Eony Maw
  • ABOMBABOMB Posts: 564 ★★★
    Abombination
    I know its not actually MCU, and that I'm probably in the minority on this..but can we please get a true Wolverine (in costume) and not just Logan in all those flicks
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Mandarin
    Ben Kingsley made the Mandarin look like a besotted fruit.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020
    Other
    Thanos he won and they couldn’t accept the fact he won so they went back in time and cheated him of his victory. Also marvel grossly mad him so much more weaker than his comic self. Comic thanos would have mopped the floor with the avengers. Also captain marvel over powering him was a joke and so wrong.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Hulk
    The Russo brothers did the hulk the wrong way. Between infinity war and endgame hulk just completed his character arc without even showing that to the audience.
    Till ragnarok hulk was portrayed really well.
    But the last two avengers movies don't do anything for hulk. In infinity war hulk wasn't
    in it for the most part. In endgame he just becomes banner with the hulk's skin on him.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Hulk
    Also Ultron was fairly underwhelming as well. Instead of being intimidating he was quipping.
  • Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    I love a good poll, sorry but I don't quite understand the question?