**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

The time is now.

SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
Vote for Omega Sentinel, the best option out there. Down with Herc.

Comments

• Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    everybody reading this, check out their gameplay themes on the official mcoc twitter account. it seems interesting!
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Moot4Life said:

everybody reading this, check out their gameplay themes on the official mcoc twitter account. it seems interesting!

They both sound cool, but I think Omega will have more utility.
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    I WANT VAMPIRE
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

I WANT VAMPIRE

He’s out, sorry.

You know who Hercules sounds like?

Air Walker. And we know what he’s like. Hercules needs to ramp up in the quest and presumably the fight, and sounds like damage with little utility.

Utility makes the champ. Do you really want a mix of Cull Obsidians ramp up and proximal missions? Really? No!

Omega sentinel doesn’t ramp up across the quest, is in a class that needs good champs more, has regeneration, and sounds like she’ll have adaptable utility through her nanites. You know who she sounds like? Warlock and Guillotine 2099. The 2nd and 3rd best tech champs

This is a clear choice people. Omega Sentinel. She’ll actually be a good champ

we dont know the numbers though
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,676 ★★★★★

I WANT VAMPIRE

He’s out, sorry.
    For now lol.

Moot4Life said:

Air Walker. And we know what he’s like. Hercules needs to ramp up in the quest and presumably the fight, and sounds like damage with little utility.

Utility makes the champ. Do you really want a mix of Cull Obsidians ramp up and proximal missions? Really? No!

Omega sentinel doesn’t ramp up across the quest, is in a class that needs good champs more, has regeneration, and sounds like she’ll have adaptable utility through her nanites. You know who she sounds like? Warlock and Guillotine 2099. The 2nd and 3rd best tech champs

Even in concept, utility is much more valuable than damage. Someone with serviceable damage like Warlock gets used a ton in stuff like act 6

Someone like cull who has one of the highest damage outputs in game barely sees any play, firstly because of his ramp up (which Hercules will have), his block proficiency, and his lack of utility.
    so what if the regeneration is 1% health and utility is only applicable as defender
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★

Moot4Life said:

Even in concept, utility is much more valuable than damage. Someone with serviceable damage like Warlock gets used a ton in stuff like act 6

Someone like cull who has one of the highest damage outputs in game barely sees any play, firstly because of his ramp up (which Hercules will have), his block proficiency, and his lack of utility.
    To be fair, Ægon has a ramp up over multiple fights. So does Corvus. Both are mostly known for their damage outputs. It doesn’t imply Herc will be damage and that’s it. You could do a whole lot with a ramp up champ.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    Moot4Life said:

Moot4Life said:

so what if the regeneration is 1% health and utility is only applicable as defender
    If it’s only applicable as a defender it’s not utility. Hercules could be a defender. All we have to go off is what we’re presented with, anything past that is a false assumption

And what we know is Hercules will have in fight and cross fight ramp up, with lots of buffs, which usually corresponds to damage.

Omega sentinel we know can use an in fight currency with no ramp up to access regeneration and difficult types of tech, which suggests utilising things like heal block, power drain etc. A bit like Punisher 99

Moot4Life said:

Moot4Life said:

If it’s only applicable as a defender it’s not utility. Hercules could be a defender. All we have to go off is what we’re presented with, anything past that is a false assumption

And what we know is Hercules will have in fight and cross fight ramp up, with lots of buffs, which usually corresponds to damage.

Omega sentinel we know can use an in fight currency with no ramp up to access regeneration and difficult types of tech, which suggests utilising things like heal block, power drain etc. A bit like Punisher 99
    well we still dont know the numbers so utility could be trash and hercules damage could be insane vice versa. i get what you are saying though but it is hard to tell.

i agree utility is better than damage but punisher 2099 is not a good example of that lol
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    Hercules is the correct choice
  • Hercules is the correct choice

Correct only if you want to be wrong

sorry but i do not think that is right to say
  • Moot4Life said:

sorry but i do not think that is right to say
    Yeah I wasn't sure if I phrased that right either
    Moot4Life said:

Moot4Life said:

Moot4Life said:

well we still dont know the numbers so utility could be trash and hercules damage could be insane vice versa. i get what you are saying though but it is hard to tell.

i agree utility is better than damage but punisher 2099 is not a good example of that lol
    I mean, @StevieManWonder is going to take his Punisher 2099 to R3 as a 6*, and he’s a more experienced, more accomplished, and better player than me, so I wouldn’t judge P99 so hastily if I were you

Moot4Life said:

Moot4Life said:

Moot4Life said:

I mean, @StevieManWonder is going to take his Punisher 2099 to R3 as a 6*, and he’s a more experienced, more accomplished, and better player than me, so I wouldn’t judge P99 so hastily if I were you
    i mean because in his initial design he was trash
    Moot4Life said:

Moot4Life said:

Moot4Life said:

Moot4Life said:

That was from 2017, we’re talking about 2021 here. Standards are very different now

Moot4Life said:

Moot4Life said:

Moot4Life said:

Moot4Life said:

That was from 2017, we’re talking about 2021 here. Standards are very different now
    so then how will they make hercules trash like air-walker
    Moot4Life said:

Moot4Life said:

Moot4Life said:

Moot4Life said:

Moot4Life said:

so then how will they make hercules trash like air-walker
    Because Air Walker is a 2020 champ that only came out a couple of months ago

In comparison, you’re arguing a champ will be as good as a 2017 champ. That’s a 3 year difference in your comparison. If you were comparing 2020 punisher 2099 that would be fair enough, but specifying 2017 Pun99 utterly invalidated your argument