**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Hercules vs Omega Sentinel! Character Concepts!

Comments

• Xva23Xva23 Posts: 500 ★★★
    All the math here is melting my brain
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    I would have also loved Hercules to be skill. I feel that class needs it more. But it also fits the character in my mind. Much like Thor Ragnarok.
    I have Voted Omega since the start, but wouldn`t mind Hercules if he was skill.
    Hope they make him similar to Aegon thou, so people have more amazing options for content like labyrinth or Abyss.
    He doesn`t have to be better than Aegon. But atleast on par, with some slightly different percs. So you choose between the two based on the encounters.
  • Barani7daBarani7da Posts: 663 ★★
    I thought that Hercules is cosmic and OS is science
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    Arsoz said:

Hercules gang gang cant wait for him to win

Yup
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★

I would have also loved Hercules to be skill. I feel that class needs it more. But it also fits the character in my mind. Much like Thor Ragnarok.
    I have Voted Omega since the start, but wouldn`t mind Hercules if he was skill.
    Hope they make him similar to Aegon thou, so people have more amazing options for content like labyrinth or Abyss.
    He doesn`t have to be better than Aegon. But atleast on par, with some slightly different percs. So you choose between the two based on the encounters.

You can still vote Hercules @Giuliameij they said that in fights he will fight like a skill champion
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 ★★★★★

Djin said:

Omega Sentinel= Cable + Nebula
    Vote Hercules!

Cabe+Nebula>>>>>>>>>>>Air Walker+ Thor Rag
    Djin said:

Omega Sentinel= Cable + Nebula
    Vote Hercules!

Cabe+Nebula>>>>>>>>>>>Air Walker+ Thor Rag
    Cable=Nebula=Air Walker=Thor Rag = Arena Fodder
    voting aside, did you seriously just call nebula arena fodder?