**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Kabam Forums Idea: Ability to Block Users

Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
My idea is that if you choose to do so, you can block users. This make's it so you can't see there comments and posts, and they can't see your comments and posts.

Their should probably be a limit to WHO and HOW MANY people you can block, but I think this would be a good addition to the forums.

What do you guys think??

Comments

• SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,143 ★★★★★
    Can't tell if you're serious or trolling
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    Snizzbar said:

Can't tell if you're serious or trolling

I am serious.
    Snizzbar said:

Block is a bit rude though. We should call it something nicer, like 'ignore'

Just name it block. How are they supposed to know if they are getting blocked or not?
  • MitriaxMitriax Posts: 215 ★★
    Moot4Life said:

Mitriax said:

Moot4Life said:

My idea is that if you choose to do so, you can block users. This make's it so you can't see there comments and posts, and they can't see your comments and posts.

Their should probably be a limit to WHO and HOW MANY people you can block, but I think this would be a good addition to the forums.

What do you guys think??

yes. Can't wait to block Kidflash!
    1. It is KD(Super)Flash, not "kid flash"
    2. They quit the forums
    1) I had already changed the typo
    2) He is still on the forums
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    there's a thing like this already
    Snizzbar said:

there's a thing like this already

Wait, what? THERE'S A THING LIKE THIS ALREADY?!?!?!
    read above comment
    Guys please stop commenting unless you will give feedback. My last post got marked for being non-constructive and I got a warning so I don't want that to happen.
    Snizzbar said:

Moot4Life said:

Guys please stop commenting unless you will give feedback. My last post got marked for being non-constructive and I got a warning so I don't want that to happen.

Stop posting then
    But I don't want to
    War_Bird said:

I’m about to block the OP right now...

you cant, unfortunately the idea is not implemented yet

but when it is please dont block me

You can block people. Just go to your settings, and go to preferences. youll find an “ignore list” which kinda works like a block

read above comment
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,870 ★★★★★
    Moot4Life said:

You can't expect to post this and not have non-consecutive comments. This is a bright beacon for the non-constructive. It shouldn't even be still open honestly.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020
    I have a pretty good idea for someone I would use this on...
This discussion has been closed.