**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Kabam Forums Idea: Ability to Block Users

2»

Comments

• Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    Etjama said:

I have a pretty good idea for someone I would use this on...

who

Moot4Life said:

Guys please stop commenting unless you will give feedback. My last post got marked for being non-constructive and I got a warning so I don't want that to happen.

You can't expect to post this and not have non-consecutive comments. This is a bright beacon for the non-constructive. It shouldn't even be still open honestly.
    im not expecting non-consecutive comments
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★
    Moot4Life said:

Moot4Life said:

Guys please stop commenting unless you will give feedback. My last post got marked for being non-constructive and I got a warning so I don't want that to happen.

You can't expect to post this and not have non-consecutive comments. This is a bright beacon for the non-constructive. It shouldn't even be still open honestly.
    You can't tell people not to comment though.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★

Etjama said:

I have a pretty good idea for someone I would use this on...

Wait is the target me
    Probably me.

Moot4Life said:

Moot4Life said:

You can't tell people not to comment though.
    im not
This discussion has been closed.