**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Tell me about your first 2 5*s

124»

Comments

• 1Cirdex1Cirdex Posts: 56
    PER CLASS
  • BuckyBruhBuckyBruh Posts: 453 ★★★
    My first two 5*s were Phoenix, Nebula.
  • Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    My first 2 5*s were OG BP and Ronan, neither one is a superstar but at the time they were useful.
  • LeoZedLeoZed Posts: 653 ★★★
    My first was VTD and second was VTD Duped... then I had my son open the crystal and it was Domino...
  • shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    1Cirdex said:

Hello, I am still a noob with the game until I got my first and second 5* First, I got havok and wasn't that happy about until, i used him to sweep act 4. After that, i got Hyperion and i froze. I am still using him until now ( currently about act 5.3.2)

Corvus glaive and VTD
  • abqberabqber Posts: 230 ★★
    Magik and Juggernaut.
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Beast and magneto. One of them has become one of the best champs in the game. The other is still useless garbage.
  • Prakhar_82Prakhar_82 Posts: 713 ★★★
    Cable and Rogue were my first two five stars. Rogue put some clean work in 5.1 so not that bad. After that I pulled void and morning star, so not bad definitely.
  • BestReconBestRecon Posts: 516 ★★★
    Crossbones and Karnak, Just arena fodders. However I do remember being happy about those pulls when I got them. It was a while ago.
  • MadTing123MadTing123 Posts: 118
    My first was quake, second was OG Ghost rider
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Spider Gwen pre buff then Beast
  • Barani7daBarani7da Posts: 663 ★★
    1Cirdex said:

Hello, I am still a noob with the game until I got my first and second 5* First, I got havok and wasn't that happy about until, i used him to sweep act 4. After that, i got Hyperion and i froze. I am still using him until now ( currently about act 5.3.2)

Have u used havok's sp3 u will be amazed
    I having four star havok max he takes the damage of 15000
    and plasma charge damage as 10000
    edited November 2020
    I had first dorammamu and second is dr Octo
    And third as doom
    There is a coincidence that everyone's starting letter is D
    Everyone is villan
    1Cirdex said:

Oh, by the way, i am very close to getting a 3rd Five Star : What should i open ( already have cosmic and mutant )
    1. Skill / Mutant
    2. Cosmic / Tech
    3. Science / Mystic
    4. Regular

Regular is the best
  • Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★
    Falcon (Pre Buff)
    Spider Man Miles Morales
    :/
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    Quake and AA ( i got MEGA lucky)
  • FuskieFuskie Posts: 108
    My first 5* was She-Hulk (Pre-Buff) and I was so angry because it took forever back then to get 10k shards and at that time she was basically useless. My 2nd 5* was MODOK who also was a character that I didn't care for. I continued to use 4* champs until I pulled Quake as my 3rd 5* champ and then Hyperion as my 5th. Then it seemed like it took forever to rank those champs up at that time in the game. But I still use both to this day. And I use She Hulk now also.
  • TBKlannTBKlann Posts: 68
    Rhino, and red Cyclops. Seemed like almost everyone in my alliance back then pulled a rhino for first 5*. That was when they had not been out long and there weren't many choices. Red cyclops was good for perfect block team back then, of course they did away with that, so back to the shelf. Rhino back then was at least decent for wearing a few people down on war defense.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    My first two were king Groot and punisher 2099. This was two years ago
  • BlôdletterBlôdletter Posts: 444 ★★★
    Phoenix and Civil Warrior 👀