**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Thronebreaker Daily Crystal?

DoubleDeltaDoubleDelta Posts: 2,478 ★★★★
Any chances the team could look into a Thronebreaker Daily offer?
With the approach of B2 in two/three weeks, and all the other additions to the title. It'll be a nice little way to keep the deals relevant.

Could also be a nice way to introduce small amounts of class-specific T5CC regularly.

• 4-6* thronebreaker crystal (I'd rather no 4*s, but being semi realistic, and they can at least be used in challenges) or 2/3 cavs?
• 2k T5B
• 2-5% T5CC
• 1.8k T2A
• 500-1000 6* shards

Maybe some T4B / small amount of 6* sig crystals too? Possibly on Sundays.

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,126 ★★★★★

Any chances the team could look into a Thronebreaker Daily offer?
    With the approach of B2 in two/three weeks, and all the other additions to the title. It'll be a nice little way to keep the deals relevant.

Could also be a nice way to introduce small amounts of class-specific T5CC regularly.

• 4-6* thronebreaker crystal (I'd rather no 4*s, but being semi realistic, and they can at least be used in challenges) or 2/3 cavs?
    • 2k T5B
    • 2-5% T5CC
    • 1.8k T2A
    • 500-1000 6* shards

Maybe some T4B / small amount of 6* sig crystals too? Possibly on Sundays.

A bit early wild I’m said
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,126 ★★★★★

Ebony_Naw said:

All for the $5 deal? Can't see it happening ever for TB, tbh. Maybe after the next progression point.

About double what were getting now, like I said - 3/6 months.
    Considering act 6 was released every 3 months, that'll bring us to Book 2 1.2/1.3.

And all for the $5 deal? We already get every Sunday
    • 1x Cavalier
    • 2k T5B
    • 5 5* sigs
    • 250 6* shards

So,
    • 2 more cavs, most likely pull a 3/4* - or one 4-6* crystal
    • Equal amounts of T5B as we already get on a Sunday
    • 5x 6* sig stones (not generic) same as we get for Sunday already, just stepped up one
    • 500, again double the current amounts seen by cavalier.

Mon-Sat
    1 class cav
    900 T5B
    9k t4cc
    720T2A
    100 6* shards

Throne
    • Again, 2 more cavs, or a 4-6*
    • 1.8k T5B - remember you get 750 a day for a very easy, free 22h event at cavalier level
    • 2-5% T5CC - making it more relevant, it'll take you 50 weeks, almost an entire year, and $250 to form a single T5CC via that method.
    • T2A - I said 1.8k, yeah probably a bit high - but again, you get 1.2k per day for free from the 22h event.
    • 6* shards, 250/500 would be nice

When considering, if you're thronebreaker, yes you have the occasional useful 5*, and you'll still use them for specific paths, but you're looking more towards your 6* roster and building that towards the eventual next step.

Didn't ask for it immediately, just for it to be looked at. 3-6 months for the discussions, looking at how it'd impact the game, and then implementation - we'd be half way, or approaching the end of Book 2 Act 1.
    Offer things need buffer like SA all alliance base events. Need a buffe not a slight one but a big one