**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

IPhone 12 pro

Is there going to be a fix for the performance on the new iPhone. Champs don't block button presses are all over the place and they attack and dash in and out randomly.

Comments

• Djthatcool1Djthatcool1 Posts: 37
    It’s most likely your phone. Most phones when they first come out always have little issues which is why I wait about a couple months until the phone is released to actually get it
  • KraZyNuttZKraZyNuttZ Posts: 17
    It only happens in the game. I have also seen a few other people post on it
  • Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★

It only happens in the game. I have also seen a few other people post on it

im having the same issue bro i was doing AW yesterday and i dash back and for some reason Human Torch did a Heavy smh and im only having this issue in MCOC
  • DJ_SergyDJ_Sergy Posts: 39

It’s most likely your phone. Most phones when they first come out always have little issues which is why I wait about a couple months until the phone is released to actually get it

Maybe its the Iphone, but most likely its a fix that has to come from kabam to adjust for some increase sensitivity/dpi in new phone
  • VinshadeVinshade Posts: 17
    Everything works fine except MCOC. It’s definitely something that needs to be adjusted by kabam on the screens sensitivity.
    Agreed but as usual if its a problem costing players units we get crickets. If it was an exploit though that would be handled in 3 sec
  • Upanddown_69Upanddown_69 Posts: 248
    Same thing here on regular iPhone 12.

Even against ROL winter soldier, missing parry all the time, randomly dashing forwards, backwards... all over the place.

Hell, he even caught me w 3 heavies. The ones you have time to check your email when you see them coming! Lol
    @Kabam Miike can we get an answer on this please. Harder content is unplayable. One mistake and you die but when its not you making the mistake it costs me units that are not my fault.
    Agreed! I just got my ass spanked (not in a good way!) by missing a super easy parry, a dash back, and a heavy, leaving me standing there to get knocked out. Cost me a revive and a bunch of health potions! :-(
  • Darth_SaintDarth_Saint Posts: 26
    I’m having the same issues. The game is unplayable. What’s the word, @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Lyra ?
  • nique1057nique1057 Posts: 12
    I’m having the same issue I got stuck in the heavy animation a few times during the last quest on Cav difficulty
  • ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 839 ★★★★
    Early days but game performance on my iPhone 12 seems much improved in the update.
  • Underpar69Underpar69 Posts: 86
    Update did not resolve the issues. Iphone 12 pro. Missed parries, I still believe this on most devices, dashing forward at will. Missed blocks and heavy that wont fire. Champ just stands there. Would honestly like an answer as it is costing items. I wish we could focus on getting the game fixed with these sort of issues rather than upgraded music
  • Outpost31Outpost31 Posts: 1
    I’m having issues as well, throwing heavies are becoming a pain, maybe 50/50 ability to activate & then sometimes dashing back. I’m still wondering if it’s the phone or the app, but as stated in previous posts, other apps work fine.
    Just got wrecked on the new AQ... lags, lost inputs, dashed forward when trying to do a parry, took a combo, and knocked out. This is becoming unplayable at this point.
    Yeah I spoke a bit too soon. The problems haven’t really gone away.
    I think it’s worse since this mid-month peter porker update!
  • Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    I issue a ticket about this and got a generic response about reloading the game and for some reason this the only game that does this
    It seems like the issues are getting worse. Right now it’s borderline unplayable especially with higher difficulty content.
    nique1057 said:

It seems like the issues are getting worse. Right now it’s borderline unplayable especially with higher difficulty content.

It’s pathetically bad in difficult content. Not so bad in easy content because inputs can be slow and deliberate.
    From the couple of emails I exchanged with support it would appear the issues haven’t been acknowledged.

They even asked me if I use a screen protector lol. Have you uninstalled/ reinstalled etc.

Literally struggling to finish combo’s today it’s that bad. Throwing mediums instead of lights, random dashes. Dropped parry/blocks.

Looks like we’re stuck with this s### through the holiday season and beyond.
    The main issue that I’ve been having is getting stuck in the heavy animation with the only way to get out of it to wait a few seconds or throw a special
  • H_B0MBH_B0MB Posts: 52
    nique1057 said:

The main issue that I’ve been having is getting stuck in the heavy animation with the only way to get out of it to wait a few seconds or throw a special

Started having the same issues in this weeks AQ. Using an iPhone 12 Pro Max. Have had the phone for a few weeks already but this is the first time encountering the stuck block bug. Also noticing the game freeze in the arena menus still when clicking help-refresh. Thought they said it was going to be fixed with the last update?
  • Hey guys, if you haven't already, please share your feedback in the thread below by providing the details outlined in our Bug Report Template.

- iOS Lag and Performance Issues Thread

Thank you very much in advance for your help!
This discussion has been closed.