**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Thronebreaker Daily Crystal?

DoubleDeltaDoubleDelta Posts: 2,478 ★★★★
Any chances the team could look into a Thronebreaker Daily offer?
With the approach of B2 in two/three weeks, and all the other additions to the title. It'll be a nice little way to keep the deals relevant.

Could also be a nice way to introduce small amounts of class-specific T5CC regularly.

• 4-6* thronebreaker crystal (I'd rather no 4*s, but being semi realistic, and they can at least be used in challenges) or 2/3 cavs?
• 2k T5B
• 2-5% T5CC
• 1.8k T2A
• 500-1000 6* shards

Maybe some T4B / small amount of 6* sig crystals too? Possibly on Sundays.

Comments

• Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,187 ★★★★★

Any chances the team could look into a Thronebreaker Daily offer?
    With the approach of B2 in two/three weeks, and all the other additions to the title. It'll be a nice little way to keep the deals relevant.

Could also be a nice way to introduce small amounts of class-specific T5CC regularly.

• 4-6* thronebreaker crystal (I'd rather no 4*s, but being semi realistic, and they can at least be used in challenges) or 2/3 cavs?
    • 2k T5B
    • 2-5% T5CC
    • 1.8k T2A
    • 500-1000 6* shards

Maybe some T4B / small amount of 6* sig crystals too? Possibly on Sundays.

A bit early wild I’m said
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,187 ★★★★★

Ebony_Naw said:

All for the $5 deal? Can't see it happening ever for TB, tbh. Maybe after the next progression point.

About double what were getting now, like I said - 3/6 months.
    Considering act 6 was released every 3 months, that'll bring us to Book 2 1.2/1.3.

And all for the $5 deal? We already get every Sunday
    • 1x Cavalier
    • 2k T5B
    • 5 5* sigs
    • 250 6* shards

So,
    • 2 more cavs, most likely pull a 3/4* - or one 4-6* crystal
    • Equal amounts of T5B as we already get on a Sunday
    • 5x 6* sig stones (not generic) same as we get for Sunday already, just stepped up one
    • 500, again double the current amounts seen by cavalier.

Mon-Sat
    1 class cav
    900 T5B
    9k t4cc
    720T2A
    100 6* shards

Throne
    • Again, 2 more cavs, or a 4-6*
    • 1.8k T5B - remember you get 750 a day for a very easy, free 22h event at cavalier level
    • 2-5% T5CC - making it more relevant, it'll take you 50 weeks, almost an entire year, and $250 to form a single T5CC via that method.
    • T2A - I said 1.8k, yeah probably a bit high - but again, you get 1.2k per day for free from the 22h event.
    • 6* shards, 250/500 would be nice

When considering, if you're thronebreaker, yes you have the occasional useful 5*, and you'll still use them for specific paths, but you're looking more towards your 6* roster and building that towards the eventual next step.

Didn't ask for it immediately, just for it to be looked at. 3-6 months for the discussions, looking at how it'd impact the game, and then implementation - we'd be half way, or approaching the end of Book 2 Act 1.
    Offer things need buffer like SA all alliance base events. Need a buffe not a slight one but a big one