**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

EXCITED ABOUT THE 6TH ANNIVERSARY

CASrinivasCASrinivas Posts: 945 ★★★
Lots of Events yet to come....
1. Halls of Fortune (Gold)
2. Halls of Healing (Potion, Revives)
3. Halls of Glory (ISO)
4. Gifting Event
5. 7 Day Calander
6. Special Boosts
7. Free 1 Week Summoner Sigil
8. Lots more to come
Well, They'll announce it probably....
AREN'T YOU EXCITED?

EXCITED ABOUT THE 6TH ANNIVERSARY 245 votes

HELL YEAH! I'M TOO EXCITED ^_^
37%
heruheru511RustyWarBloodshedzR_D_JrSherholAlex13369SamMarquezAspenAb_SamadLyingninjaGaurav_ChampDrDeadpoolTheHoodedDormammucx23433MegaGalacticanggafkcrossshatterRockyshockyMaxGamingThatOneMasterGamer 91 votes
YUP! KINDA EXCITED +_+
29%
Haji_SaabL_217TendersquadSIlverProfessorLuciusVorenusAinyLvernon1516wegnerkCliffordcanOsfan8CassyFurious_Fighter1Duke_SilverkikiFurieuxCyborgNinja135IamTryingMyBestDankestChefDRTOrcm2017Lmao 72 votes
WELL, IT DOESN'T MAKE MUCH DIFFERENCE #_#
12%
SnizzbarDisbanded_pensPlayer1994Mqc19Kabiraz77Baseballguy711BrokenCupidFaisaljavedRickGrimes_King73TiborginaDannyB01AleorNapaHerobrandinhosilentagNormax_XAtiqilis_790Mobile_P0tat0Sleipnirrod 30 votes
NO! I'M NOT AT ALL EXCITED -_-
8%
PsychoakumayossDemonzfyreDeacon03RahultripathiTimrosStagedear85Grootman1294GhostboytjiecharmkevverMeebletonQacobArsozbooscka2536kmac_qtpFabwiziDoctorwho13IbbyKingCap512Coolguy1235589 20 votes
I DON'T CARE x_x
13%
Ace_03CristalmanStefanjonesTJ82PGUNZ4694Duo_KulioGNASTYNojokejaymNetheruch4rnHilldarWas525ElhadjeeDenzel116RookiieKill_GreyDwhalen8554No_oneuktidusx2jrBigKidScotty 32 votes

Comments

• ElwindElwind Posts: 362 ★★★
    YUP! KINDA EXCITED +_+
    I wonder the anniversary gift
  • Barani7daBarani7da Posts: 663 ★★
    When was the anniversary day?
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    I'm excited for mroc to release on 12/16 lol
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,808 ★★★★★
    I DON'T CARE x_x

I want a game running as intended, without disconnection, without logs and crashes, with parry and dash back running as they use to, so just a game to have pleasure with

Exactly that 🤞
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    I'm extremely excited for anniversary gifts, gifting event, dd Netflix buff, and new variant!
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,612 ★★★★★
    YUP! KINDA EXCITED +_+
    Always look forward to the titles since I've had the game since the beginning. But yeah the problem is that when December comes they introduce a bunch of new stuff and often the servers face major issues. I remember back in 2017 the released a bunch of stuff on one day and there was daily emergency maintenance for like a week. So as long as we don't see any of those issues December is always one of the best months for the game.
  • CASrinivasCASrinivas Posts: 945 ★★★
    I will be getting New Seasoned Summoner Title
  • 007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    Who knows if there will be any gifting event.
    Although I don't see KABAM passing on such a lucrative business proposition.
    Their history tells otherwise.
    Good luck to everyone.

Personally i am more invested in resources rather than crystal sharda.
    Like gems iso gold cats and stuff. Finger crossed.
    007md92 said:

Who knows if there will be any gifting event.
    Although I don't see KABAM passing on such a lucrative business proposition.
    Their history tells otherwise.
    Good luck to everyone.

Personally i am more invested in resources rather than crystal sharda.
    Like gems iso gold cats and stuff. Finger crossed.

They make Large Profits on Gifting...I think they won't avoid it...But will bring it with further restrictions
  • PyrdaPyrda Posts: 255 ★★
    YUP! KINDA EXCITED +_+
    Kill_Grey said:

I want a game running as intended, without disconnection, without logs and crashes, with parry and dash back running as they use to, so just a game to have pleasure with

^^^^^^^^
    This!
  • LmaoLmao Posts: 820 ★★★
    YUP! KINDA EXCITED +_+
    When is this?
    Lmao said:

When is this?

December Buddy
    Arsoz said:

The gift is based on years played unless they change it this time

Yup...As I told....They make Huge Profits
  • UnyonfaceUnyonface Posts: 514 ★★★
    Let's see 8f they include sig stones, last year it didn't happen...
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    That is if even half of the stuff appears
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020
    NO! I'M NOT AT ALL EXCITED -_-
    Honestly, I will probably only get super excited maybe a couple days before. Hyping yourself up too early is a great way to end up disappointed.
    MaxGaming said:

That is if even half of the stuff appears

Hope So... Expecting the announcement in 2 days