**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

1M Battle chips, Arena Crystal or UC Arena Crystal?

I hoarded 1M battle chips and want to exchange them with Arena Crystals. Which one I should go for, Regular Arena Crystals (x500), or Uncollected Arena Crystals (x100)? Any advice?

Thanks!

Comments

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    id go for the normal ones unless you feel lucky. or you can always go 50/50
  • Camby01Camby01 Posts: 572 ★★
    I usually figure 2m gold and 2k units per 1m battle chips with uc crystals. I have seen some higher unit totals with regular crystals, but no empirical evidence.
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    I often get 2k units more or less. It ranges from 1800 to 2000 somewhere.
  • spiderknight616spiderknight616 Posts: 454 ★★★
    In larger batches either one is the same
  • GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 901 ★★★

50x UC Arena Crystals opening is too small in terms of sample size....I think I will go for the regular one and see what happen~
  • silentagsilentag Posts: 429 ★★★

50x UC Arena Crystals opening is too small in terms of sample size....I think I will go for the regular one and see what happen~
    Update once you do please, I’m debating on a similar thing at the end of the week, so I’m curious as to results👍
    silentag said:

Update once you do please, I’m debating on a similar thing at the end of the week, so I’m curious as to results👍
    Sure thing~ I will update you by tomorrow~👌

Alright, here is the result~

500x Regular Arena Crystals bring you ~2.3k units, ~1.9M golds, 3 energy refills and 3 copies of Punisher.

Kind of meeting the expectation, and I will prefer to have one or two more energy refills 🌝
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    edited November 2020
    I bet somewhere In the world of mcoc a free to play player have 999,999 units from an honest grind.