**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which champs and path is good for act 6.1.6 sentinel ?

rockray2016rockray2016 Posts: 53
edited November 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I'm thinking of arc overload path because it seems easy

So here is my roster of 5* and 6*

Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★

I'm thinking of arc overload path because it seems easy

So here is my roster of 5* and 6*

Yes the arc overload path is the easiest.
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,521 ★★★★★
    Yeah definitely the arc overload path. Super easy and requires minimal skill
  • Magneto should do Sentinel quite nicely.
  • rockray2016rockray2016 Posts: 53
    I need some champ suggestion too pls help
  • rockray2016rockray2016 Posts: 53
    For havok which should I use? ANGELA?
  • HavocGamer49HavocGamer49 Posts: 408 ★★★
    Yea u have to use angela for havok, magneto doesnt work for sentinel because of fisticuffs
  • muddy17muddy17 Posts: 225
    Collosus
  • EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★
    I'm the same boat, was planning to try 6.1.6 today for the first time ( hoping to get Cavalier before Black Friday deals)

Here's my roster. I assume that my 6* R2 CMM and my 5* R4 Medusa ( duped) are gonna be my bread and butter against Sentinel, correct?

My other obvious choices for the team (as path clearers I guess) are Human Torch and OR because they are my only R5 5*. But who should be the 5th member of the team? I was planning it to be my R4 Red Magneto but just read that there's fisticuffs so, that rules him out.

Who do you think should be my 5th champ? And with this team should I still take Arc Overload Path? Other better path considering my team?

In case you ask, I have two points on despair ( for HT to do reverse healing) and I run half suicides ( DE+ Coag, no LC)

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020
    Hyperion and cycle L1 and L2. If you hunker down it’s not hard

Edit: and to the person who hasn’t gotten Cav yet right above me, take the 4 you mentioned and just anyone that can handle Havok. Angela ig

Hyperion and cycle L1 and L2. If you hunker down it’s not hard

Edit: and to the person who hasn’t gotten Cav yet right above me, take the 4 you mentioned and just anyone that can handle Havok. Angela ig

Sorry to ask but why Angela? In which way does she counter Havok? Would a 6* R1 Unduped Angela work? I have also a 5* duped Angela that's still R1 cuz I've never seen the point on ranking her but, would the dupe help? If so I could take her to R3 maybe
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I’m pretty sure Angela has an armor up buff which is a havok counter. Magneto can work for the sentinel boss if you’re skilled. It’s going to be really slow. I did that fight with ghost. Both of you have the roster to get cav. I’d just use your strongest champions for the sentinel boss. Nothing special.
    Will3808 said:

I’m pretty sure Angela has an armor up buff which is a havok counter. Magneto can work for the sentinel boss if you’re skilled. It’s going to be really slow. I did that fight with ghost. Both of you have the roster to get cav. I’d just use your strongest champions for the sentinel boss. Nothing special.

Ok, I see the Armor up would counter Havok's plasma. But I also have a 5* duped Venom and i duped IMIW, wouldn't the armor ups on these work too? They sound to me like a better choice than Angie, specially Venom.
    Mauled said:

Magneto should do Sentinel quite nicely.

Huh? Wouldn't Fisticuffs render Magneto pretty much pointless? No magnetize effect=no magneto goodies
  • Barani7daBarani7da Posts: 663 ★★
    I think u can use quake
    as you ur can play like pro
    HI_guys said:

Fistucufs is not an issue for magneto. That only lasts for 20 secs. But the stun immunity severly hinders magneto. Dont rely on him for sentinel. But he should be able to take care of the arc overload path

Ok so the magnetize effect will get applied after fisticuffs timer is over? I thought if it doesn't get applied in the first second or so it wouldn't get applied during the rest of the fight.

About Quake, yes I have her as a R4 and I know she's a "I WIN" button champ but sadly i suck at playing her. More importantly I actually dislike using her, and since this is a game I'm supposed to enjoy playing I just decided that ai wont waste my time with champs I abhor having to use.

Gonna dona trial run with Venom against Havok and see how it goes. If not angela it is I guess

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★

HI_guys said:

Fistucufs is not an issue for magneto. That only lasts for 20 secs. But the stun immunity severly hinders magneto. Dont rely on him for sentinel. But he should be able to take care of the arc overload path

Ok so the magnetize effect will get applied after fisticuffs timer is over? I thought if it doesn't get applied in the first second or so it wouldn't get applied during the rest of the fight.

About Quake, yes I have her as a R4 and I know she's a "I WIN" button champ but sadly i suck at playing her. More importantly I actually dislike using her, and since this is a game I'm supposed to enjoy playing I just decided that ai wont waste my time with champs I abhor having to use.

Gonna dona trial run with Venom against Havok and see how it goes. If not angela it is I guess

1. Magnetize is a passive. Fisticuffs prevents buffs and debuffs. You would not be able to gain prowess or inflict armor break until fisticuffs expires. Magnetize will always be present.

2. I would recommend Angela because she doesn’t rely on bleed like Venom does, meaning she can serve you better against sentinel. Either is still workable though.