**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Game crashing - Phone, Sprint/Tmobile, or Kabaam

DuffMcGruffDuffMcGruff Posts: 401 ★★★
edited November 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
Need some input from the community. This month has been HORRIBLE for me playing the game as the app will just up and close and send me to the home screen DOZENS of times every day. However, as I am part of the sprint/tmobile merge (previously Sprint), I have experienced call and other data issues, but the game has ran fine for the most part.

So am I needing a new phone, a new carrier, or just tough it out until next month with Kabaams new update?
Post edited by Kabam Rose on

Comments

• BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,522 ★★★★
    Same it’s been unusually awful
  • FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    I’ve found the playability/usability of the game to be noticeably worse this month. A mixture of especially slow loading/connecting times, lots of lag during fights and multiple crashes (mainly in arena).

I hope Kabam can get things running smoother next month.
  • cur53dcur53d Posts: 285 ★★
    Really only works on wifi for me with Android. Playing on cellular is awful.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,807 ★★★★★

Need some input from the community. This month has been HORRIBLE for me playing the game as the app will just up and close and send me to the home screen DOZENS of times every day. However, as I am part of the sprint/tmobile merge (previously Sprint), I have experienced call and other data issues, but the game has ran fine for the most part.

So am I needing a new phone, a new carrier, or just tough it out until next month with Kabaams new update?

It’s most likely on Kabam’s end. At least for me.
    I’m playing the game on iPad 5, tried it even on iPad Pro, from multiple fast connections and it’s still lagging and frequently crashing unreasonably.
    The crashes happen since October’s update, but its the last few days that there is a lot of lag and failed inputs involved too 😠
    P.S. The only thing a new device will offer you, is shorter loading times to recover faster from crashes 🤣
  • TBKlannTBKlann Posts: 68
    I can't even log in today. Its been a nightmare. Game crashing every time I turn around. Tried running arena some yesterday then every team select team would freeze. Now just spins. 😡
  • Ronnyman889Ronnyman889 Posts: 178
    The game is at a very bad shape because of something Kabam did change in the 28 version of the game. It’s been bad ever since but it seams like they don’t play their own game. How hard can it be to al least acknowledge that these problems are for real.

But no, Kabam is sitting in the high horse pretend this to be fine on their side and give all of us the problems with reviving , spend on getting the crashes dealt with and more. So unstable connection also when going back in after a crash but this is probably our own fault.

So tired of this s h I t and the total silence from Kabam. They read these feedback but auto-close them with the comment to put in lag and trouble discussion for iOS or Android, but no they don’t give any acknowledgment. Actually I’m not tired, more angry about it
  • OllyoxenfreeOllyoxenfree Posts: 247
    I use Rogers which is a Canadian carrier. This past week, I’ve been getting disconnected from game when I switch to LTE and I can’t get back in. It works for all other games except this one.
  • ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,115 ★★★★★
    The game has been pretty screwed up all month, which is more noticeable than usual since most people are grinding major arena for BC/Units for Cyber weekend deals. Betwee dropped, inputs, lag, game crashes, games freezes and more lag it's pretty painful. Also I've magically learned how to re-parry... not on purpose mind you, but when I'm trying to evade and my champ just decided to block, drop block and block all in the blink of an eye.... F- Terrible
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    It's on their end. The game is a total mess. 5min load times, constant disconnections, etc.
  • WzzrddWzzrdd Posts: 84
    It’s not your cell service. I’m in Canada with a different carriers and the game is crashing every 5 to 10 minutes or so. Happened 9 times in the last hour
  • Meu jogo não está funcionando na missão, aperto o botão pra inicia a luta e não entra de imediato. Leva muito tempo pra entra e muitas vezes não entra e acabo perdendo 59% de vida do meu herói.
    Só acontece isso na missão M5, o resto do jogo funciona normalmente.
    Alguém pode me ajudar, deste já agradeço.
    Ass. The Braddock
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Not just you. I'm on a different carrier than you and my game crashes at least a dozen times a day. It's stupid. This has been going on for a couple months now maybe, one would think this would be a priority. Hopefully they made enough money of Cyber Monday to fix the game a little.