**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Share your chips..

ABOMBABOMB Posts: 564 ★★★
How many battleships does everyone have?
Do you like to save them for that mega opening?..or do you use them up right when you get them?
Are you a regular or UC arena crystal kinda guy/gal?
Share your chips below..⬇️

Comments

• ABOMBABOMB Posts: 564 ★★★

My goal is 1mill then gna open all UC arena crystals..
    I generally like to keep like 200K in the vault just incase I need them.lol
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I've been popping all of mine to get to 15k but now I'll start saving them from now on
  • I currently have about 1.3 million. In general, I wait until I have about two million, then I open one million. I have a rule about not going completely empty on any currency if I can avoid it. You never know when there will be a sudden need for that currency or an opportunity that pops up in the game.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★
  • I knew I forgot something today...
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    300 I think?? I have a horrible habit of crystals. Whenever I get enough shards, I pop it.
    Gmonkey said:

I have one battleship I hope you do not sink it.

Lol, my bad there 😂
  • Batman05Batman05 Posts: 351 ★★
    The most i saved was 10 million. I opened them during the boost now I’m back to 3 and half million. I think I’m only gonna open them during gold boosts from now on
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    you sunk my battleship I’m afraid

you sunk my battleship I’m afraid

That damb little 2 space ship is always a pain to find
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 787 ★★★
    DNA3000 said:

I currently have about 1.3 million. In general, I wait until I have about two million, then I open one million. I have a rule about not going completely empty on any currency if I can avoid it. You never know when there will be a sudden need for that currency or an opportunity that pops up in the game.

I follow this same general rule but this time I opened 1m at about 1.1m just so I would feel really good going into Black Friday. I hate being out of units.
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
    I'm very impatient and also do not grind arena a whole lot so the most I ever save to is 20,000, then pop 10 basic arena crystals and usually get like 15-60 units. I can't imagine ever being able to save to 1 million battlechips like the most I've ever been able to get up to was 100k and that was torture.
  • quy_beuquy_beu Posts: 47
    Batman05 said:

The most i saved was 10 million. I opened them during the boost now I’m back to 3 and half million. I think I’m only gonna open them during gold boosts from now on

What did u get from them?
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Normally I saved up to 300k and then I open 150k. So as to have steady inflow every week.
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    Currently at 1.6mil.

Only open them during a gold boost now.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Not been grinding pretty much any arena lately because of the many many gameplay issues, so I'm only at 100k chips. Nowadays, I usually grind just enough to buy tickets for map 6 AQ.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

I might have a problem.

Yes, yes you do.
  • BuckyBruhBuckyBruh Posts: 453 ★★★
    I hoard them as much as i can and open arena crystals when we get gold boost. They do give gold as well so ..when there is a gold boost, u get more gold.