**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

stun reflect

Amazing_Demon05Amazing_Demon05 Posts: 4,234 ★★★★★
edited November 2020 in Strategy and Tips
so i used to take the stun reflect node for a while and discovered it sometimes crosses how the earlier nodes have worked

like you can't get stun mid special but that happens on stun reflect
and even passive stun is reflected

but is it true that you can totally shutdown the node with AAR?
I can't find a quake video on stun reflect
though someone in my bg said they tried killing dragonman with magneto and it worked once magnetism was up
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• IWCIWC Posts: 104 ★★
    There's no way that you can Quake that node in AW - regardless of whether its stun debuff or passive (so Doom doesn't work either).

Some strategy involve -
    Human Torch/Sunspot to deal incineration so that you can parry during the opening;
    NF who is basically stun immune in his second state.

It depends on the champion that you are facing.
    It's a tough node if you are not used to it; so you may need to spend some potions practicing on it.