Summoners, due to a technical issue, this week's series of Alliance Quests will be cancelled at 4pm PT. There will not be any Rewards for this series. The next series of Alliance Quests will start on April 18 at 12pm PT. We will be assessing the impact on Alliances and compensating accordingly, as well as returning Alliance Tickets.

Share your chips..

ABOMBABOMB Posts: 564 ★★★
How many battleships does everyone have?
Do you like to save them for that mega opening?..or do you use them up right when you get them?
Are you a regular or UC arena crystal kinda guy/gal?
Share your chips below..⬇️

Comments

  • ABOMBABOMB Posts: 564 ★★★


    My goal is 1mill then gna open all UC arena crystals..
    I generally like to keep like 200K in the vault just incase I need them.lol
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,775 ★★★★★
    I've been popping all of mine to get to 15k but now I'll start saving them from now on
  • I currently have about 1.3 million. In general, I wait until I have about two million, then I open one million. I have a rule about not going completely empty on any currency if I can avoid it. You never know when there will be a sudden need for that currency or an opportunity that pops up in the game.
  • GmonkeyGmonkey Posts: 1,555 ★★★★
    I have one battleship I hope you do not sink it.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 6,709 ★★★★★
    1,300
  • I knew I forgot something today...
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,401 ★★★
    300 I think?? I have a horrible habit of crystals. Whenever I get enough shards, I pop it.
  • ABOMBABOMB Posts: 564 ★★★
    Gmonkey said:

    I have one battleship I hope you do not sink it.

    Lol, my bad there 😂
  • Batman05Batman05 Posts: 351 ★★
    The most i saved was 10 million. I opened them during the boost now I’m back to 3 and half million. I think I’m only gonna open them during gold boosts from now on
  • ABOMBABOMB Posts: 564 ★★★

    you sunk my battleship I’m afraid

    That damb little 2 space ship is always a pain to find
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 650 ★★★
    DNA3000 said:

    I currently have about 1.3 million. In general, I wait until I have about two million, then I open one million. I have a rule about not going completely empty on any currency if I can avoid it. You never know when there will be a sudden need for that currency or an opportunity that pops up in the game.

    I follow this same general rule but this time I opened 1m at about 1.1m just so I would feel really good going into Black Friday. I hate being out of units.
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,118 ★★★★
    I'm very impatient and also do not grind arena a whole lot so the most I ever save to is 20,000, then pop 10 basic arena crystals and usually get like 15-60 units. I can't imagine ever being able to save to 1 million battlechips like the most I've ever been able to get up to was 100k and that was torture.
  • quy_beuquy_beu Posts: 47
    Batman05 said:

    The most i saved was 10 million. I opened them during the boost now I’m back to 3 and half million. I think I’m only gonna open them during gold boosts from now on

    What did u get from them?
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 1,785 ★★★★
    Normally I saved up to 300k and then I open 150k. So as to have steady inflow every week.
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 657 ★★
    Currently at 1.6mil.

    Only open them during a gold boost now.
  • FaseehFaseeh Posts: 2,652 ★★★★★
    11k
  • JunaisJunais Posts: 383 ★★★
    I hoard them as much as i can and open arena crystals when we get gold boost. They do give gold as well so ..when there is a gold boost, u get more gold.
Sign In or Register to comment.