**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

New Nick Bug?! (Kind of a buff?!?!?!?)

SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
He seems to get 6 tactical charges on the very start of some fights. Weird mechanic and I don’t mind extra charges, however when in his second from he gains 12 (I assume 6*2) charges. This is the WORST number to have in second form cause you have to throw another special to get unblockable.

Does anyone else have this problem?

Comments

• spiderknight616spiderknight616 Posts: 454 ★★★
    I was wondering that too. Good to know
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

• FrostyFrosty Posts: 485 ★★★

gohard123 said:

The real bug is nick in cavalier quest. His charges are static without the fury

Passive fury counts as well. He doesn't lose tac charges while under any fury effect. It doesn't have to be an active buff. Read his description
    He means against immortal hulk. He keeps his charges yet does not have any fury effect displayed. Even if you start the fight taking hits you keep your charges. Unless there is a fury effect in the background it seems odd
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Whoops, I was ahead of myself with creating the thread. 😂 I had fun waking up to most of these comments and now feel stupid. Anyway, I’ve got the message and now know more about the game.

🤦‍♂️
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Faseeh said:

Gmonkey said:

I have noticed some fights tactical charges do not fall off in first phase. Maybe due to getting his fury

I found that passive furies also count as furies to the game. As in passive furies also pause his tactical charges
    That's why it says fury effect in his abilities sheet. Any fury active or passive counts