**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Gamma Trade In

JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
So I'm uncollected, and I bought everything in the gamma store. I've basically stopped using my "Catch These Hands." Now I have nothing to do, but I'm wondering if we are going to get to trade in gamma for crystals or something. If so, I need to use my "Catch These Hands" for a bunch of extra gamma.

Comments

• CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    Nope, only Cavalier players get to spend a lot of gamma.
  • Would be nice, I’ve also got loads spare and not unable to get to uncollected in the time left. But I highly doubt we will be able to do anything afterwards as I’ve still got mutant treasure island keys in stash
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    We can't decide. Hopefully having them will get you to the luckier side if by any chance they do something.
  • MegaGalacticMegaGalactic Posts: 248 ★★

Would be nice, I’ve also got loads spare and not unable to get to uncollected in the time left. But I highly doubt we will be able to do anything afterwards as I’ve still got mutant treasure island keys in stash

They did have an offer to trade in keys for a crystal when that event ended??
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★

Would be nice, I’ve also got loads spare and not unable to get to uncollected in the time left. But I highly doubt we will be able to do anything afterwards as I’ve still got mutant treasure island keys in stash

They did have an offer to trade in keys for a crystal when that event ended??
    That was last months event. Treasure Island didnt have one because you were able to use all available keys no matter what progression level you were at.
    This month there could be a trade in since there was one for the squirrel store but I wouldnt bet on it until they announce something
  • MegaGalacticMegaGalactic Posts: 248 ★★
    Right.. there were two events with keys. Totally forgot last month. Well, let’s hope we can trade in our gamma.