**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who's whalin out on cyber weekend? and what r ur plans? 🤔

13»

Comments

• MaxLeeMaxLee Posts: 205 ★★
    I have got 15K Units will go for unit deals whichever one has the T5BC, T2A, and hopefully some T5CC Selector for Thronebreaker offer.

For the money, deals if they add 50% T5CC Selector then will go for it... if it's 6* Nexus or even 6* Awk gem Crystals will let it pass as it will be still Rng luck, which I don't have.

and will go for the 5$ deals if they are the same or better than the 4th July weekend offers as they were the best value for money deal and guaranteed.
  • SmittySmitty Posts: 35
    All the cash offers. Then aaaall the unit offers.
  • IbbyIbby Posts: 39
    When is cyber weekend is it Friday?
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Ibby said:

When is cyber weekend is it Friday?

Coming Friday to Monday I believe
  • I have 3800 units. Might buy the 1k if it’s tasty, doubt I can hit 5k in time and unless there’s a hefty amount of T5CC in either/both I probably won’t pick it up anyway.
  • Disbanded_pensDisbanded_pens Posts: 175
    Saved up 23k units thanks to arena grinding. Hoping for some quality 6* rank up materials to work towards a r3. Unsure whether I'll spend actual money yet.
  • Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★
    I've got just under 17k units and I'll buy one of the odin offers which will put me over 20K so I'll get the first three unit deals for sure and depending if they have another 3K 6* nexus offer at the end of the unit deals like they did for 4th of July I'll probably get that too.
  • AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    If there is a 10% t5cc selector in the cavalier 1k unit offer then I’ll get that, finally form my
    Mutant t5cc and get thronebreaker then buy the rest of the deals, if they don’t put at least that much in the 1k section then I’m buying nothing bc not gonna spend 5-15k units to get thronebreaker and then spend 15k more on the actual good deals so guess we will see
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★

If there is a 10% t5cc selector in the cavalier 1k unit offer then I’ll get that, finally form my
    Mutant t5cc and get thronebreaker then buy the rest of the deals, if they don’t put at least that much in the 1k section then I’m buying nothing bc not gonna spend 5-15k units to get thronebreaker and then spend 15k more on the actual good deals so guess we will see

This is sort of my approach. After this week’s pulls (another Quake dupe from featured and Storm X 6*), I’m in the “form a T5c” mode. But not at great expense—all the T5 I’ve gotten this far is organic/from gameplay, so if I’ve got to jump through cash/unit hoops to get what I need I’m out for Black Friday.

Dr. Zola
  • MegaGalacticMegaGalactic Posts: 248 ★★