**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

When can we expect info on the mysterious 6* introduction?

NobleFourNobleFour Posts: 28
edited October 2017 in General Discussion
So as many of you know, when kabam announced the currently running monthly event they said that 6* will occur in some content this month.

Since then it has been confirmed that this won’t happen in AQ, the Blades event and that there won’t be a challenge like webslinger and that it can’t happen in act 5.4 as it is scheduled for December...

So what du you think how they will be introduced and most important when can we expect any kind of information on that matter?

Edit: I think it was confirmed 6* won’t be introduced in arena either

Comments

• Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Posts: 647 ★★★★
    It’ll probably be some special Halloween quest
  • Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
    Right before year end
  • RebusUIRebusUI Posts: 45
    edited October 2017
    They did said it will be sometime in October... my guess there will be a special event... which I believe they will introduce t5 basic as well... lol
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    Rifts?
    Special Halloween challenge?
  • RehctansBewRehctansBew Posts: 442 ★★★
    They will be unveiled at Comic Con in some form, and those in attendance will be able to attain those much needed 5* rank up materials IMO.
  • superunknown012superunknown012 Posts: 413 ★★
    My guess is something will happen around the end of the month in conjunction with Halloween. Some kind of week-long special quest or something. Complete speculation and basing this on no fact whatsoever, just the feeling I get.
  • Weaver1983Weaver1983 Posts: 60
    I just hope it isn't LOL 2.0
  • Lol is tough 😨😨