**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Joe Fixits Store

This event quest really sucked... For those of us that have completed most of the Acts, we're not allowed to buy much from the store apart from low tier items. This is the worst cos we just have gamma points in abundance and can't spend them. The milestones for spending the points can't even be reached because of your restrictions. Please don't repeat this annoying feature in the December quest cos it would piss a lot of us off.

Comments

• LordGabeLordGabe Posts: 3
    "those that haven't completed the Acts" is what I meant
  • MadTing123MadTing123 Posts: 118
    Nah I think that the effort that, a lot of the cavalier players have put into the game just shows, they deserve a little bit more than the rest of us, mainly because there accounts require more resources than our accounts require. But I definitely understand where your coming from, and how annoying that can be
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★
    Cavalier players get all the rewards. If you are unhappy, get Cavalier.
  • LordGabeLordGabe Posts: 3
    edited November 2020
    What I get from this is kinda like saying that this quest was meant to favour those with high rankings that started earlier... That's just sad and discouraging for us that started recently
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    I think this was one of the best events
  • CaptaingcCaptaingc Posts: 24
    The frustration of seeing rewards blocked off is understandable. However I believe they choose to do this over hiding them from lower teirs to incentivise players close to obtaining a new title to push to gain it. Additionally they teir the rewards based on that progression for what a player at that teir should need. Those that are conqueror shouldn't be trying to get 6*shards and t2a's like those in cavalier are. A f2p game like this has to push players to clear content to promote the purchase of units and items, otherwise the game would cease to exist. The best way for them to do this is by the "carrot on a stick" showing you what you could have.
  • LyingninjaLyingninja Posts: 182
    LordGabe said:

What I get from this is kinda like saying that this quest was meant to favour those with high rankings that started earlier... That's just sad and discouraging for us that started recently

Events like these come and goes......
    You have to focus on your progress .....side events aren't very important........every big player at some point had a content which they couldn't do at that time
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    But how is the different than normal events? If you are uncollected you normally cannot enter the cavalier difficulty, and thus cannot get the awakening gem or the featured crystal. This event was just fine. The reason you have so much gamma left is because the huge chuncks of gamma from the event quest where placed in the wrong difficulty. So as an uncollected player you were actually going to get way less gamma. But they were so kind to leave it in. So you could get the stuff so much easier.