**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Hercules vs Omega Sentinel! Character Concepts!

Comments

• LunaeLunae Posts: 371 ★★★
    You know who else also uses “nanotech” and has “utility”? IMIW!

If you want IMIW 2.0 vote OS.

If you want a pro player alpha apex Starlord Aegon love child non noob champion vote Hercules. Simple as that.
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    Lunae said:

If you want a pro player alpha apex Starlord Aegon love child non noob champion vote Hercules. Simple as that.

Couln't have put it better than that
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,745 ★★★★★
    Arsoz said:

@Who_knows
    Bruh if you are going to make alt accounts change your pfp its obvious that you are whaaat

Whooo?
    Only traitorous Hyrda stools would vote OS to be honest. Won't you vote Hercules to come and slay the wicked beast once and for all!

One vote for OS is a vote for Hydra and a vote for Hydra is a vote for Red Skull! Red Skull need I say more? Would you do that to great Bearded Cap?

Red Skull another "tech" champion might I add. :o
    Hercules would probally have to complete missions like his 12 labours which would be super cool VOTE HERCULES
    Gardener said:

Hercules would probally have to complete missions like his 12 labours which would be super cool VOTE HERCULES

MY GOD!!! A Starlord, Aegon and Corvus love child? What more could you want people? Glory to Olympus!
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020
    Lunae said:

Well it's technology...it upgrades rapidly.
    2018- IMIW, Ghost, DH, Sentinel
    2019- G2099, Mysterio, Warlock
    2020- Guardian(only)
    2021- OS
    Not like Cosmic ramp up champs....hit or miss.
    (Mostly miss)
    Edit: And yeah forgot to mention Hulkbuster.
  • Lunae said:

Idk why but that made me not want to vote for herc even more

Lunae said:

Eh I got money on OS either way lol, but you do you bud!
  • Lunae said:

Lunae said:

Eh I got money on OS either way lol, but you do you bud!
    Smart play haha
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,539 ★★★★★
    Djin said:

Lunae said:

2020- Guardian(only)
    2021- OS
    (Mostly miss)
    That list is going to make me revise my assumption that Tech needs help as a class.

Dr. Zola
    I feel like my side is losing sadly, everyone is voting OS and i just broke my ipad and wont be able to play when cyber monday is here and all the other cool stuff.Depression is starting to sink in
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

Djin said:

Lunae said:

2020- Guardian(only)
    2021- OS
    (Mostly miss)
    That list is going to make me revise my assumption that Tech needs help as a class.

Dr. Zola
    Tech class has more better champs. The idea that tech class needs more good champs than cosmic is manufactured to gain votes for os.

DrZola said:

Djin said:

Lunae said:

2020- Guardian(only)
    2021- OS
    (Mostly miss)

Dr. Zola
    Tech class has more better champs. The idea that tech class needs more good champs than cosmic is manufactured to gain votes for os.
    Ya tech class has no SUPER bad champs
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★

DrZola said:

Djin said:

Lunae said:

2020- Guardian(only)
    2021- OS
    (Mostly miss)

Dr. Zola
    Cosmic class has better champs- Hyperion, Medusa, Venom, Carnage, VtD, Corvus, Proxima, CMM, Aarkus, Silver Surfer, CGR, Roblin.

Only 4 champs were added to tech class in last 2 years.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,898 ★★★★★
    Gardener said:

DrZola said:

Djin said:

Lunae said:

2020- Guardian(only)
    2021- OS
    (Mostly miss)

Dr. Zola
    My 6* OG Iron Man from my Act 6 nexus says hello
    edited November 2020
    Gardener said:

DrZola said:

Djin said:

Lunae said:

2020- Guardian(only)
    2021- OS
    (Mostly miss)

Dr. Zola
    I wouldn’t go that far, but leaving off Ock, Yondu, Nebula, Star-Lord, Stark Spidey—all “useful” champs—ignores reality.

IP, Vulture, Howard, OGIM, Rocket...these are bottom tier, super bad champs. Red Skull, CW, WM all not good, but can be useful in a pinch. Ultron needs synergies to be moderately useful.

But overall the suggestion that tech is terrible just isn’t accurate.

Dr. Zola
    DrZola said:

Gardener said:

DrZola said:

Djin said:

Lunae said:

2020- Guardian(only)
    2021- OS
    (Mostly miss)

Dr. Zola
    I wouldn’t go that far, but leaving off Ock, Yondu, Nebula, Star-Lord, Stark Spidey—all “useful” champs—ignores reality.

IP, Vulture, Howard, OGIM, Rocket...these are bottom tier, super bad champs. Red Skull, CW, WM all not good, but can be useful in a pinch. Ultron needs synergies to be moderately useful.

Dr. Zola
    Yup while cosmic has people like Groot and King groot which can we be serious is worse than all the people you said combined
  • Gardener said:

DrZola said:

Gardener said:

DrZola said:

Djin said:

Lunae said:

2020- Guardian(only)
    2021- OS
    (Mostly miss)

Dr. Zola

Dr. Zola
    Yup while cosmic has people like Groot and King groot which can we be serious is worse than all the people you said combined
    You wound me sir
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Gardener said:

DrZola said:

Gardener said:

DrZola said:

Djin said:

Lunae said:

2020- Guardian(only)
    2021- OS
    (Mostly miss)

Dr. Zola

Dr. Zola
    The fact you put KG in there with Groot is ridiculous
    edited November 2020

Gardener said:

DrZola said:

Gardener said:

DrZola said:

Djin said:

Lunae said:

2020- Guardian(only)
    2021- OS
    (Mostly miss)

Dr. Zola

Dr. Zola
    You wound me sir
    Im sorry @GinjabredMonsta, i just had to find a example i will say only groot is terrable and not King Groot
    King Groot is far from terrible.

Groot is a joke. As are Drax and Terrax. Others may qualify as less than useful cosmics, but not KG.

Dr. Zola
    DrZola said:

Groot is a joke. As are Drax and Terrax. Others may qualify as less than useful cosmics, but not KG.

Dr. Zola

Okay i actually though king groot was bad but i guess ill have to do my research on him
    and your opening another wound i got Drax as my 5th 5* and i currently have 6 5*s
    Gardener said:

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

Okay i actually though king groot was bad but i guess ill have to do my research on him
    and your opening another wound i got Drax as my 5th 5* and i currently have 6 5*s
    Yep. That one hurts for sure.

Dr. Zola
  • Who_knows said:

Quote 'Omega Sentinel has the potential to be a high regeneration, hugh damage output and also high utility tech character at a best case scenario'. He doesn't know how potent her regeneration will be, he doesn't know how the damage is gonna be, he doesn't know what utility she is gonna have, so he is just speculating.

But you know what? I want to speculate as well. Hercules is gonna have the HIGHEST damage output in the entire game, he is gonna have a powerful regeneration mechanic, he is gonna have a very long indestructible buff, he is gonna have a very potent power gain buff, he is gonna have one of the most largest health pools in the entire game etc.

Sometimes, I can think of no better way to say a position is nonsensical than to quote it.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

Who_knows said:

Quote 'Omega Sentinel has the potential to be a high regeneration, hugh damage output and also high utility tech character at a best case scenario'. He doesn't know how potent her regeneration will be, he doesn't know how the damage is gonna be, he doesn't know what utility she is gonna have, so he is just speculating.

But you know what? I want to speculate as well. Hercules is gonna have the HIGHEST damage output in the entire game, he is gonna have a powerful regeneration mechanic, he is gonna have a very long indestructible buff, he is gonna have a very potent power gain buff, he is gonna have one of the most largest health pools in the entire game etc.

Sometimes, I can think of no better way to say a position is nonsensical than to quote it.
    Me too.
  • SavageSavage Posts: 621 ★★★
    Lunae said:

If you're voting based on their meta status then there's a huge problem here. Vote on the character that you like more not if they will be the next BGT or not. Don't be a sheep to the tier list Youtubers like Seatin. Vote on the character of your liking or interests.