**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What’s the difference between Cav and Uncollected deals on Cyber Monday?

JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,386 ★★★★
Is there a difference between the offers? I was planning on becoming Cav during the holidays but if there is a real difference I could probably rush it and become Cav this week. So is there a difference ? I am taking about the unit offers . I don’t spend money on the game . I found this summary of last cyber Monday but it doesn’t mention any difference

Comments

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    yes there has always been a difference. it might change but that would be a terrible idea. also, when you have changed titles during the Cyber Monday or whenever they have the progression tiered offers, you've always been able to get the upgraded offers
  • JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,386 ★★★★

yes there has always been a difference. it might change but that would be a terrible idea. also, when you have changed titles during the Cyber Monday or whenever they have the progression tiered offers, you've always been able to get the upgraded offers

Ok but I want to know what the difference is. Because from everything I have like seen like this picture that I posted they only show one offer . They don’t split by uncollected or Cav
    JessieS said:

Ok but I want to know what the difference is. Because from everything I have like seen like this picture that I posted they only show one offer . They don’t split by uncollected or Cav
    all the pictures you see are the highest progression tier of offer. generally, people don't make infographics for the lower tiers, so you'd have to do some more digging

JessieS said:

all the pictures you see are the highest progression tier of offer. generally, people don't make infographics for the lower tiers, so you'd have to do some more digging
    Hence my post ;)
  • CatapoulpeCatapoulpe Posts: 101
    Go for cav this week
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    Quantity and quality. That's basically it
  • ch4rnch4rn Posts: 275 ★★
    I'd go Cav for sure
  • BroodyJCBroodyJC Posts: 43
    That was the difference in July 4th deals this year, hope it helps you decision (I went cav for it)

BroodyJC said:

That was the difference in July 4th deals this year, hope it helps you decision (I went cav for it)

Thank you!

If you can reach cav, go for it. However, given you said you don't spend on the game - unless you have a huge amount of units saved, you may not benefit fully from it.

I'd recommend looking at reaching cavalier sooner rather than later. Historically (always up for change) calendars, events and gifts have been based on progression - and December is always a good month for freebies and fun events.

You've also got the anniversary mid December, and MROC release too if I remember rightly. Which will likely both have something attached to them in game.

I have 16.7k units saved . I am at 5.4.2 and so far I haven’t had that much of a difficult time getting through . I am guessing 6.1 would become radically more difficult but the 1700 units should probably be enough to get me through while still leaving me the 15k for the deal

edited November 2020

I'd say give it a go, 6.1 was a learning curve but its do-able even pre nerf, post nerf if you've got a half decent roster you should be able to make it.

It’s still low ranked but I think in combinations with the 2k extra units I have I think it’s double even for an average player like me

JessieS said:

If you can reach cav, go for it. However, given you said you don't spend on the game - unless you have a huge amount of units saved, you may not benefit fully from it.

I'd recommend looking at reaching cavalier sooner rather than later. Historically (always up for change) calendars, events and gifts have been based on progression - and December is always a good month for freebies and fun events.

You've also got the anniversary mid December, and MROC release too if I remember rightly. Which will likely both have something attached to them in game.

I have 16.7k units saved . I am at 5.4.2 and so far I haven’t had that much of a difficult time getting through . I am guessing 6.1 would become radically more difficult but the 1700 units should probably be enough to get me through while still leaving me the 15k for the deal

5.4 was harder than 6.1 IMO
    Really? I did only 5.4.1 and 5.4.2 and they weren’t as hard as I expected . I am guessing must really increase with the later chapters

• RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★

JessieS said:

5.4 was harder than 6.1 IMO
    In general I think more people will be stuck in 6.1 than in 5.4 tho (imo).
  • BroodyJCBroodyJC Posts: 43
    JessieS said:

I'd say give it a go, 6.1 was a learning curve but its do-able even pre nerf, post nerf if you've got a half decent roster you should be able to make it.

It’s still low ranked but I think in combinations with the 2k extra units I have I think it’s double even for an average player like me

I’m pretty average as well and did it in around 500 units, hadn’t saved any revives beforehand cause I used them in V4. My roster consisted in a r5 Fury, used him against sabertooth, ghost, Loki, crossbones and just couldn’t solo sabertooth. Then a bunch of r4s, like sym supreme, Namor, torch, stark spidey and falcon, and I’m pretty sure I used spider Gwen and mysterio in some paths, but they were only at r3. Torch can handle sentinel, saved his prefight and soloed him. Against crossbones, make sure you get there with nick still in his first life and you can do it. And you have a biohazard counter, so you’ll have a better time than I did in 6.1.2.

Hope you can do it!

• K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    The biggest difference in difficulty is that you can't use your 4 stars so all of a sudden you may notice glaring holes in your roster coverage for Act 6 that you didn't have an issue with in Act 5. You will need a good damage dealer who is also poison immune or you will not get through 6.1.5. Other than that, no too bad.
    Quick look at your roster, Guillotine 2099 and Captain Marvel Movie can handle the fight. Some people have done it with Archangel cuz of his ability to block out the heal and due insane damage but not necessarily advised.
  • BlackTuranBlackTuran Posts: 642 ★★★
    Bruh with your roster, you should be able to do it with barely any items
  • Barani7daBarani7da Posts: 663 ★★
    I'm conquerer
    Does I get any deal?🤔
    Barani7da said:

I'm conquerer
    Does I get any deal?🤔

Probably same as Proven players.
    K00shMaan said:

Quick look at your roster, Guillotine 2099 and Captain Marvel Movie can handle the fight. Some people have done it with Archangel cuz of his ability to block out the heal and due insane damage but not necessarily advised.

Could Sentinel do the job as well?
    edited November 2020
    JessieS said:

K00shMaan said:

Maybe. His damage relies on debuffs for the most part which can be shrugged off by Crossbones so it might be tedious. His heal block could help but it is also a debuff and it means you're not using the SP2 for damage. I wouldn't recommend him but he might be able to or at least help.
    JessieS said:

K00shMaan said:

Yeah but you'll have a lot of hits, and the Heal Block can get shrugged off.
    yeah I think you could probably get cav in time
    If I become Cav during the sales will I get the Cav offers z . Like for example if I become Cav on Monday will I get access to the Cav deals ? I couldn’t quite understand the message
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    JessieS said:

If I become Cav during the sales will I get the Cav offers z . Like for example if I become Cav on Monday will I get access to the Cav deals ? I couldn’t quite understand the message

From that no
    Thank you