**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Raw Damage

I watch KT1 video must have champs his personal list. The majority of his picks require skill like Quake-&-Bake. What champs are straight up raw power house damage machine? With half way descent player skills like blocking (instead of blocking with their face) and a descent parrying/ dex skill. What champs would you recommend?

Out of the box my pick would be Hyperion!

Feel free to pick one from each class. This isn't best in each class just raw damage output!

Comments

• BlackTuranBlackTuran Posts: 642 ★★★
    Sunspot, Corvus
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Hyperion is the first thing that comes to mind
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Hyperion.
  • BenderBender Posts: 163
    Diablo with all boosts up
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    Aegon
  • WayntosWayntos Posts: 590 ★★
    @Daddrieda Aegon takes skill in my opinion him, Ghost and Quake all take skill. they have massive damage but you got to build up to it.
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    NF
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,524 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020
    Winter Solider, Cull, Domino
  • WayntosWayntos Posts: 590 ★★
    edited November 2020
    @Sw0rdMaster Thanks for the share didn't think about looking for it on Youtube. But also require little skill. Yes Starlord does masses of damage but has to build up! one slip up and back to zero! Looking for hey im not great player but this champ really help because of the damage output and can take a hit!

Venom is another that can really work for beginners!
  • JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    When I think of absolute raw damage, Angela is the first that comes to mind, along with Hyperion.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020
    Cap IW and Colossus too.
  • RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    Corvus for short fights and Omega Red if you can keep the degen up.
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★
    Guardian has raw damage
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★

This is probably getting old but sp2 go bruh
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,804 ★★★★★
    Domino, Hyperion, Venom are top damage dealers for beginners. They don’t require any particular skill to play, and they do a lot of damage, even without being optimized.
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,702 ★★★★
    Wayntos said:

@Sw0rdMaster Thanks for the share didn't think about looking for it on Youtube. But also require little skill. Yes Starlord does masses of damage but has to build up! one slip up and back to zero! Looking for hey im not great player but this champ really help because of the damage output and can take a hit!

Not sure if it had been mentioned yet, but Colossus. He can take abit of a hit with his armour ups and do some serious damage with his sp2.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Hype, domino,corvus,sunspot,colossus
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Faseeh said:

Wayntos said:

Not sure if it had been mentioned yet, but Colossus. He can take abit of a hit with his armour ups and do some serious damage with his sp2.
    Oh yeah that guy 100% wins the raw dmg thing. 0 debuffs required . It all pure crits
    Now how the hell did you get jailed?
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    Wayntos said:

@Daddrieda Aegon takes skill in my opinion him, Ghost and Quake all take skill. they have massive damage but you got to build up to it.

Oh I misunderstood then.

Then I take my Aegon back and replace him with Scarlet witch.
  • tidusx2jrtidusx2jr Posts: 182 ★★
    Don't think I saw anyone say it yet, which is kinda surprising, but Red Magneto. Doesn't require much skill to get him up to 30 prowess charges and either sp3 or sp2 your opponent for pretty much guaranteed victory every time.
  • MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
    CMM 25 charges, as easy as it gets to access damage fast
  • ImGodMFImGodMF Posts: 459 ★★★
    Rulk. Straight up Rulk. I have duped 6r2 and he hurts.