**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale [Merged Threads]

Long_haired_freakLong_haired_freak Posts: 83
edited November 2020 in General Discussion
I’m glad the offers are tailored according to progression level. Any guesses on what throne breakers can expect?
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• Curty_DeeCurty_Dee Posts: 13
    Can someone at Kabam confirm whether or not the deals will change based on your progression during the weekend.

For example, if I’m Cavalier when the deals drop but then get Thronebreaker on Saturday will the deals change to Thronebreaker as well?
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,957 ★★★★★
    Curty_Dee said:

Can someone at Kabam confirm whether or not the deals will change based on your progression during the weekend.

For example, if I’m Cavalier when the deals drop but then get Thronebreaker on Saturday will the deals change to Thronebreaker as well?

Miike has stated this past July that that it was never intended for deals to change after changing progression levels both for deals and compensation. Don't count on it this time around.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    I've never been a fan of people being able to do that personally but it's been a thing that was possible and they've allowed for a while now.
  • RyanGolfRyanGolf Posts: 60

It doesn’t look like it this year. They said in the message that they won’t change or update so I wouldn’t risk missing out on it

That could just mean there won't be additional offers added through the period as well. It's honestly not very clear and they really should specify one way or the other beforehand being as there's a precedent set already
    exactly my thinking. that's why it's best that Kabam answer the question here and leave no room for doubt
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,829 ★★★★★

It doesn’t look like it this year. They said in the message that they won’t change or update so I wouldn’t risk missing out on it

That could just mean there won't be additional offers added through the period as well. It's honestly not very clear and they really should specify one way or the other beforehand being as there's a precedent set already
    Thats how i interpreted it
  • In the in game mail it's written that if you are close to become either uncollected cavalier or thronebreaker...
    I didn't understand one thing that right now I am almost close on becoming uncollected like I completed 5.1 so will I be able to get the uncollected offers as it is written close to become?
    Can anyone please clarify this
  • @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Miike are the cyber offers going to update for players progressing during the weekend? I.E. purchase Cav offers, progress to ThroneBreaker then purchase those offers as well? Previously it has worked that way but the in game message doesn't lead one to think it will. Thank you!
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★

I've never been a fan of people being able to do that personally but it's been a thing that was possible and they've allowed for a while now.

This is a huge deal and seriously needs to be clarified. I'm not a fan of it either but if they weren't Thronebreaker before the offer than they have way more catching up to do before they can compete prestige wise.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,957 ★★★★★
    You couldn't see the 10 other posts on this already?